OFFICAL: 2k10 Spring Meet.

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.

With the coming rainy weekend, which would you prefer...

Poll ended at Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Top Level, and tough it out like a big buy? :lol:
21%
Second Highest and use some cover?
79%

Total votes: 24
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

spudo wrote:I drove around for 45 minutes, gave up and went home :( Why do u go to a place where the parking lots are full 75% of the time? How about a park? Hooters food is not that hot any way

In the past typically, its been really slow on the upper ramps where everyone could fit. But I think due to the shitty weather, everyone was out shopping since they could'nt be out in the yards or doing shit at home. You win some, you lose some.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
BlackSVTGuy

spudo wrote:I drove around for 45 minutes, gave up and went home :( Why do u go to a place where the parking lots are full 75% of the time? How about a park? Hooters food is not that hot any way
I put 80 miles on my car yesterday without finding them and missing the event. I right there with ya.
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

BlackSVTGuy wrote:
I put 80 miles on my car yesterday without finding them and missing the event. I right there with ya.
Sorry guys, it was a last minute change due to parking. On the other hand all we did was cross the street.
From now on I'll post my cell number up for situations like this.
My Bad.
spudo
Car: 04 Focus RS replica

West ramp was at 40% fill on top 2 floors .
71 Fiat 850 sport,80 Celica coupe,71 Elcamino SS,59 VW baja,83 Toy hilex 4x4,89 Corolla altrac, 04 Focus RS replica,79 Yamaha Daytona Special
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

I put on about 350 miles yesturday and got home about midnight...
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte

spudo wrote:West ramp was at 40% fill on top 2 floors .
Well AT 5PM when the meet STARTED. It was about 80% full. And there were no spots for 25 cars to be next to each other at that time. Which is what we were going for.
I'm not going to have this argument with you, I AM sorry you had to put miles on your car... we all did... but there is no reason to get all huffy about it.
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

Stilz wrote:
spudo wrote:West ramp was at 40% fill on top 2 floors .
Well AT 5PM when the meet STARTED. It was about 80% full. And there were no spots for 25 cars to be next to each other at that time. Which is what we were going for.
I'm not going to have this argument with you, I AM sorry you had to put miles on your car... we all did... but there is no reason to get all huffy about it.

seems like the people that were there on time had no problems finding where to meet, the change of lots seemed to only affect the late comers, which is unfortunate for sure, i kinda figured that would have been a slight problem, but i thought alot of people made it there and it was a good turn out, first meet this summer, im sure the next will be alot smoother:) maybe more people will show up on time :D
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

Stilz wrote:Well AT 5PM when the meet STARTED. It was about 80% full. And there were no spots for 25 cars to be next to each other at that time. Which is what we were going for.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

didn't someone suggest another location?
Monkey-Gein wrote:6pm? kinda late ain't it?
i shoulda thought bout this in the other thread, but what about just over by ikea and we grill? remember last year the huge group trying to get a table at dinner rush. grilling is better cause then everyone stays where the cars are at, the purpose of the meet.
i can supply the eats and charge a small fee to recoup cost if someone can bring grill and do it?
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte

Yes monkey you did. Last year it was a LOT more open up top though, and the one prior to that it was empty. Just trying to keep a tradition consistent.
STtuner05

ya i have never seen the MOA that packed it was crazy, so its not like our location was a bad idea it was just that it was a bad day for some odd reason
spudo
Car: 04 Focus RS replica

Not pissed off , just wasted my time for showing up 25 minutes after 5, plan B i did not know about. 12 miles from the mall no big deal. Contact number for next show is a great idea. Whens the next one? Fast black dent may be blue next time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D
71 Fiat 850 sport,80 Celica coupe,71 Elcamino SS,59 VW baja,83 Toy hilex 4x4,89 Corolla altrac, 04 Focus RS replica,79 Yamaha Daytona Special
STtuner05

blcksvt2003 wrote:lots of nice foci out there tonight, good to meet some people, thanks hot rod for the lil gift, and thanks for the mn focus sticker, AND the speeding ticket :lol:
speeding ticket???? i will also thank hot rod for the gift, now i just gotta get it to fit! and i missed out on the MNfocus sticker!
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte

spudo wrote:Not pissed off , just wasted my time for showing up 25 minutes after 5, plan B i did not know about. 12 miles from the mall no big deal. Contact number for next show is a great idea. Whens the next one? Fast black dent may be blue next time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D
Its cool man, I didn't mean to come off rude, just makes me feel bad, ya know?
Working on a cruise for the end of May.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

I too have to say the mall parking lot was stupid full. I worked at the mall for 2 years and would have never thought it was going to be that full on a Saturday at 5pm in April. I, like the rest of us was looking forward to being on the top of the ramp.

Live and learn. Have a plan B, post a contact number. Never had a problem before, won't have one again.

Happy to hand out the caps. You all are welcome. No more nasty holes!!!!!!!!!!!
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
hafftrak
Car: Chebby truck

Dammit, missed out on the caps and the stickers!
Dean