OFFICAL: 2k10 Spring Meet.

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.

With the coming rainy weekend, which would you prefer...

Poll ended at Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Top Level, and tough it out like a big buy? :lol:
21%
Second Highest and use some cover?
79%

Total votes: 24
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

o2designs wrote:Where did everyone go?
X2 QFT......
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

No. For real. WTF?

I'm hungry for pizza...
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
hafftrak
Car: Chebby truck

o2designs wrote:Where did everyone go?

Dean

WASaZX3pos
Car: 01 Canary Yellow zzzZX3

who was the kid with a black zx3 turboed i think. showed up late after i went back in the mall with my little bro. told him the meet was down in the lot and we looked and like 3 cars were left. told me he was going to uni.
Segovia

ZX2, That was indeed me heading east on 94 Friday night. I was able to stop by for a little while tonight, but had to take off before they headed inside.

It was nice to talk to the few of you I had a chance to. I'm hoping I can make it to more get togethers, or cruise on University some nights this summer.

-Mitch
2003 Svt Focus in Yellow
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

Had a good time. Enjoyed seeing everyone's cars! Nice turn out. :D
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
OrbitusXpandeR

Good times. Wish more people had stayed longer, but I'm looking forward to future meets
BlackSVTGuy

WASaZX3pos wrote:who was the kid with a black zx3 turboed i think. showed up late after i went back in the mall with my little bro. told him the meet was down in the lot and we looked and like 3 cars were left. told me he was going to uni.
that was I. The car WAS turbo'd, but recently removed due to the shitty company by the name of Aerocharger and their shitty turbo kits. It was nice meeting you! I was pretty bummed I missed out on the meet, drove down there but did not see the new location post before leaving, and was running late. Hope you all had fun! I'll catch the next one, maybe in a new focus ; p who knows
Last edited by BlackSVTGuy on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
blcksvt2003
Car: 2003 Black SVT focus

lots of nice foci out there tonight, good to meet some people, thanks hot rod for the lil gift, and thanks for the mn focus sticker, AND the speeding ticket :lol:
#722 of 6,158. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, MSD coil and wires, C.F.M. offroad pipe, front and rear FSwerks stress bars, Mach HIDs, C.F.M. short shift/w svt knob, Volant intake
Steve@Tasca
Midget

BlackSVTGuy wrote:
WASaZX3pos wrote:who was the kid with a black zx3 turboed i think. showed up late after i went back in the mall with my little bro. told him the meet was down in the lot and we looked and like 3 cars were left. told me he was going to uni.
that was I. The car WAS turbo'd, but recently removed due to the shitty company by the name of Aerocharger and their shitty turbo kits. It was nice meeting you! I was pretty bummed I missed out on the meet, drove down there but did not see the new location post before leaving, and was running late. Hope you all had fun! I'll catch the next one, maybe in a new focus ; p who knows

What happened to the kit? Aerocharger kits are ancient, Zurno is still running one and other than having to get the turbo replaced after like eight years of use it works great.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Steve@Tasca
Midget

OrbitusXpandeR wrote:Good times. Wish more people had stayed longer, but I'm looking forward to future meets
I'd have hung out longer if it wasn't so damn cold out there. :?

Stupid Minnesota weather :(
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

BlackSVTGuy wrote:
It was a last minute decision to move it. We moved from the east MoA ramp to the "ikea" (i believe" parking lot just outside.

IT all went well. Got to meet a lot of new faces, and do a LOT of chatting. Hopefully we can keep up the new trend on the next meet with the nice turnout, but maybe y'all could stick around a bit longer. Next month it'll be warmer.
Thanks again everyone for coming out. :)
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Nah that wasn't the ikea lot, the Ikea lot is on the North side of the MOA. This was just some random parking lot.

Now everybody post pics here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6047

8)
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
BlackSVTGuy

FORDSVTPARTS wrote: What happened to the kit? Aerocharger kits are ancient, Zurno is still running one and other than having to get the turbo replaced after like eight years of use it works great.
The kit started to not run right, tried to contact the producers of the kit. The rep at Aerocharger said he hadnt heard from them in years and that if we could get a hold of those **** heads he would like to talk to them. The placement of the turbo is awful and the intercooler piping ran under the car so it was getting bent by curbs and such, then the "5th" injector set-up is not efficient. One day it just started to kill my car, so I got rid of it. I couldnt find anywhere to get replacement parts either. Also this kit is horrible to tune because it never holds consistent boost, it was always changing. Sometimes with dangerous spikes.
spudo
Car: 04 Focus RS replica

I drove around for 45 minutes, gave up and went home :( Why do u go to a place where the parking lots are full 75% of the time? How about a park? Hooters food is not that hot any way
71 Fiat 850 sport,80 Celica coupe,71 Elcamino SS,59 VW baja,83 Toy hilex 4x4,89 Corolla altrac, 04 Focus RS replica,79 Yamaha Daytona Special