Bored before work...

Show off your pictures!!!
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

Got bored before my shift at Thrivent, so i thought I'd take a couple pics. :)

Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Looks good 8)

BTW when are you to drop that thing???
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte

Patalrob wrote:Looks good 8)

BTW when are you to drop that thing???
:lol:
hmm... you tell me?
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

NEVER!!!! :lol:
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte

Patalrob wrote:NEVER!!!! :lol:
:lol:
you just telling me your lazy?
hdsixhundred
Car: 02 SB SVTF

Do you really have to mount the rack so close together? I am about to pickup a rack from focusmech and if its gotta be mounted that close i think ill have to pass for the Kona rack.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

hdsixhundred wrote:Do you really have to mount the rack so close together? I am about to pickup a rack from focusmech and if its gotta be mounted that close i think ill have to pass for the Kona rack.
It will mount like that if you have a 2 door.
07 ST S.A.P.
hdsixhundred

Son of a bitch. Then you have to buy the short roof adapter which is another 120. Damn I need to find the Kona Rack ahah....
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte

CleanZX3 wrote:
hdsixhundred wrote:Do you really have to mount the rack so close together? I am about to pickup a rack from focusmech and if its gotta be mounted that close i think ill have to pass for the Kona rack.
It will mount like that if you have a 2 door.
X2
hdsixhundred wrote:Son of a bitch. Then you have to buy the short roof adapter which is another 120. Damn I need to find the Kona Rack ahah....
Being its a 3door and its a soft mount, yes. thats the only way to do it.
hdsixhundred

Do you have the short roof adapter? I am interested to see just how it will fit on a 2door. I have a cargo box thats massive that I will be putting up there and its long so I dont want the sob hanging over my windsheid you know.
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte

hdsixhundred wrote:Do you have the short roof adapter? I am interested to see just how it will fit on a 2door. I have a cargo box thats massive that I will be putting up there and its long so I dont want the sob hanging over my windsheid you know.
well.. what you see is what i got. Bought it off here a while back. Sorry bud. Maybe o2 has the extender?
hdsixhundred

Well i dont want the short extender because it still dosen't allow the box to mount correctly. Without the extender the rack is useless. I think I am going to have to hold out for a Kona rack or chalk up the 300 to get one imported. Damn! Yours looks tits on there though and its a good indicator of what mine should look like.
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte

hdsixhundred wrote:Well i dont want the short extender because it still dosen't allow the box to mount correctly. Without the extender the rack is useless. I think I am going to have to hold out for a Kona rack or chalk up the 300 to get one imported. Damn! Yours looks tits on there though and its a good indicator of what mine should look like.
The only reason I got it is for "looks." I have no use for one really. I could always put in on the wifes car.... hmm... might look good with the SAP... :evil:
If you're going for usefulness, then a hard mount one would be best. Find a good body shop to throw one on for you, and you should be set.
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

that looks nice, and without all the blah accessories like people on FJ. like the dirt on the tires showing the tread. i wanted that rack, but Dave's got one? imma PM him
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte

yea, the dirt actually irritated me personally. :lol: but it does show the tread nicely. good call.
I think I was more worried about my car rolling down the ramp while I was at work. with all the sand I was parked on and the incline of the ramp.