Spark plug blow out please read

For your Ford Focus related discussion
sk8tr5955
Car: 2002 Ford Focus ZX3

Whatever this is rediculous
2002 Liquid Grey Focus ZX3, K & N Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Full SVT Suspension, Custom steel short shifter, Tint
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

I don't know if I'd call what your doing a scam, but it definately is not right.

You failed at the beginning to ever give me money for those wheels. You never paid a cent. Which you said you would once a week. But you never did. Finally months later, last fall, you texted me about possibly selling your car, and wanting to redo the deal with trading back. When we traded, the deal was 500$ and your iphone for my wheels and tires. That was the agreement. When you decided you were to trade the car in, I no longer had your iphone anymore, so we could'nt trade back. I offered my set of SVT wheels to trade back, trying to help you out. But I told you, it was fall, the weather is cold, and I was in the middle trying to sell my cars, and buy the new one. So I was'nt able paint them at the time. You said that was fine.

You then acouple weeks later, texted me about possibly selling the wheels. I said thats fine, but when sold, I thought it was fair you paid me the money you still owed me. Since the time of the sale on those wheels, I've texted you numerous times, but you never answer.

The reason this has'nt gone public on here, until now, was because you never really posted on here, so to me seemed pointless to post anything.

To me, and alot of the members on here, it certainly sounds like it would only be fair to finally pay what you owe on the wheels. Don't you think?

You probably won't respond to this, but you have my cell number...
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

Stilz wrote:
sk8tr5955 wrote:I do not "SCAM" anyone I am not a dishonest person. Obviously it's apparent that Kyle is very immature if he is completely misleading you and everyone else and making me look this bad. There were several attempts by myself to work out a deal with him. I specifically texted him multiple times asking if there were anything we could do to work this out. I offered up the idea of trading back for some normal focus SVT wheels with no tires...5 spokes....in which he told me he would paint for me. That would very much have evened out the deal and that is the agreement we came to. I texted him several times throughout about a 3 week period in which it was always something. None the less they never got painted or anything. I never ignored texts from Kyle. And you cannot tell me I didn't try. So please don't treat me like a child and please do not call me dishonest. You have a lack of knowledge on the situation. There's always a second side of the story. Dont jump to conclusions.
Monkey-Gein wrote:it's funny how a matter that is handled privately gets brought up publicly when it goes bad and noone knows the actual situation 100% (and could damage some rep). but if the deal was done publicly and went bad it's drama. i'd say, next time keep it out in the open.
First off, Pappy is an Admin. He has every right to do what ever the f*** he wants on here.
Second, Kyle has been on this site, damn near since when it opened, so he has damn near the same rights.
Third, If they want to make the issue public, that is their choice, and being they are an admin and a mod, they should now be bickered back at... Being Monkey, the only reason you opened your big mouth this time, is because of a "private" issue between you and him.
I do agree, I would have don't it a different way, BUT again they have the rights to do whatever they want, being they have been here since ground zero.
I don't know the actual issues between sk8r and O2, but I would probably say that there are some, expecially when it comes to MONEY in a RECESSION. This could be an issue for the both of you...

SO TO FINISH...
Sk8r, I would have probably replied to Pappy in a PM with what happened, because they would have insured your issue remaining PRIVATE.
Monkey, plaese... just stay out of things. If you don't have something constructive to say, then STFU. Otherwise, I'm sure you might not be around anymore. You are pissing a LOT pf people off, and I would hate to lose a member, because of childish games.

MY OPINION, LOCK TOPIC, and Lock Sk8r out of posting, but not PMs until issue is resolved. Nothing aginst you Sk8r, just a general opinion.

<--- Yeah, Toast.
woh.... my post had nothing to do with what kyle and i had a tiff about. i'm pretty sure we both agreed that what we both said was taken the wrong way and we both over reacted. if not, whatever cause that's what i saw. what i said wasn't directed at anyone. i just meant that if there is a deal being made it should be where people can see it unfold and go sour. rather then going to calls and texts then it popping up months down the line as a huge problem. i've seen it happen on other forums. what pappy said was respectful and appropriate. this does sound like a cluster fuck deal, not the term, just what happened over the time of it.

also, last thing then i'm not saying it in any threads. from my PMs with kyle he thought some of the post i did were dickish, when i was joking around. i see it from his veiw and do agree to a point. so i'm sorry about not putting the :lol: after those. and if you're pissed off because of something else PM me, unless it's about my hood or bumper, i'm done explaining saving money

^^PB&J? ( :lol: )
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

*sigh*

Well, this advice is going around the boards a lot recently...
Sell Focus Buy Biscuit.
o2designs

sk8tr5955 wrote:Whatever this is rediculous

So you were on here Saturday and saw my post. No comment? WTF is that about?

Like I said, you probably won't post, sounds like I'm right. Your just gonna run away from the whole thing.

Obviously I'm not the "immature" one, since I'm not misleading anyone. What I posted is truth and what happend. Your obviously the immature scammer because you had no comment on my post. So you know it's true too, huh? At this point I am calling you dishonest, there not two sides to a story. There's only one, what happend. And in this case you never came thru on this deal. Sounds immature and dishonest to me.
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

o2designs wrote: So you were on here Saturday and saw my post. No comment? WTF is that about?

Like I said, you probably won't post, sounds like I'm right. Your just gonna run away from the whole thing.

Obviously I'm not the "immature" one, since I'm not misleading anyone. What I posted is truth and what happend. Your obviously the immature scammer because you had no comment on my post. So you know it's true too, huh? At this point I am calling you dishonest, there not two sides to a story. There's only one, what happend. And in this case you never came thru on this deal. Sounds immature and dishonest to me.
X2
o2designs

sk8tr5955 wrote:Whatever this is rediculous
You were on here again Monday and still didn't respond? Couldn't even PM? No Text?

Really who is the immature one? I gave you all weekend to respond, you were on here acouple times and refused to respond. Obviously I'm not the one that's Immature and lying about this. Don't say there are two sides to this when you won't even post you little bitch.
hafftrak
Car: Chebby truck

o2designs wrote:Don't say there are two sides to this when you won't even post you little bitch.

Dean