this is funny :lol:

is he banned now?
Nacidos Ford... Nacidos Fuerte...
Steve@Tasca
Midget

HilloNative wrote:this is funny :lol:

is he banned now?
Not that I can tell.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

o6designs wrote:Hell , I thought it was one damn big used Christmas diaper !-Bob
:lol: :lol:
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

holy shit i thought i was on focus fanatics for a second. you are judging me because i swapped out a cf hood for winter, drive thru more crap than you do, and prefer a different race type. yes you are a pussy for being concerned about always having a pretty car, pretty conceited i think. pos? my car didn't have a 3'x4' piece of rust.... couldn't? i mean you wouldn't follow me. i never said my car was better, i said that no one else would do it. everyday for the past 4 years in all weather i deliver news papers. clear and cool, sprinkling, down pour, sleet, snow, blizzard, tornado, or any other condition, i'm out there. i know you have no idea what it takes, you think paper route, easy peasy. not where i deliver, that's why i get paid the most. you never drove chromie cause you didn't want to use your precious tires and it couldn't get a scratch. try driving chromie 50000 miles a year rocks and dust, bumps, deer, half the time with a full car and/or inclement weather. now go ahead, sink low and give me shit for being a paper boy. it pays more that my parents make and i love driving.

i'm not going to draw you a fucking picture (i'll admit i stated :lol: ) if you wanna see, come and see. but you won't, you're a pussy. cannon auto repair 2am on thursday or the cannon ball 2:30 on sunday, see you there
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Why the fuck would I wanna drive up to your redneck neighborhood? I guess I could get my BMX bike out and come help if your car is having problems in the 30 foot snow drifts you seem to be driving thru.

Sure, my car had rust on it. It was done on purpose. Big Shit? I did'nt have a radiator brace bent down under the car and shit hanging off my bumper. On ANY car I've ever owned. Winter beater or not.

And why are you pointing the finger at my hatchback? It was driven in winter too. So what if it was a nice car and it did'nt get driven much. But every other car I've owned I've used, autoXed, and driven EVERY day of the year. And anyone that knows me, I did'nt baby those cars. If they got scratched, they got scratched. If it got dented, it got dented. And yes, they were lowered, and I NEVER had a problem with snow.

Why don't you drive your fucked up Datsun on your stupid ass paper route?

And I've never judged you, but since you took this so personally I am now, becasue your a fucking idiot. And yea, I'm a pussy because I'm going to not show up to my job and help you run a fucking paper route 60miles from my house.

Grow up and quit being a pussy. If you didnt do stupid shit to your car like this people would'nt make fun of you for it. If you can't take the criticism, don't post your fucking car in someone else's car thread. Start your own thread so we(everyone) can make fun of it that way. Cool, see ya there, until then, GTFO
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Monkey-Gein

wow, you are flipping out, whatta douche. see, like i said, pussy. you wanna talk shit but you don't know shit. you're a big man exaggerating everything people say aren't you. that brace was last year dude (they are flimsy imo). but what i have been saying is you don't drive in the same shit that i do. you are such a douche going at the 280 like it means anything lol. "stupid ass paper route" that's a good one lol, really stupid having a job paying bills and supporting a family. i guess i should rethink my whole plan here, quit and not work at all? yes you talkin like a dumbass about me i'm going to take it personally. how am i a fucking idiot? when did i say help btw? yes you are a pussy cause you're all talk and how am i a pussy. stupid shit? again, what are you talking about? not ruining good parts, holy shit i'm a fucking idiot for saving money! i can take criticism, you're just being a douch like you always are cause you think you're better than everyone. and i don't think everyone has the same opinion as you so you shouldn't speak for them. do you think your post whore count or the color of you nname means shit to me?

out of curiosity, what do you do, and how far is that from you? (you prolly won't answer though)
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Kyle has the same basic views as most do....

Mainly because of the way you act on the boards, due to the way you talk (much like you are now) and I'll be honest also due to the things you've done to your car.

Also if you want to randomly start jumping on me and my car, go for it.

Yep it's clean and it great shape. Big deal, I too often forget it has well over 100k miles on it.

Thanks for the compliments though.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Monkey-Gein

the way i act and talk? i'm just defending myself from his douchary. he thinks he's in the elite because he has boost and had a nice car. what have i done to my car that makes me a dumbass? i've never done anything stupid. what, mudflaps? keeping a cover on? taking off the cf hood? my wheels? maintaining it? i think people that prolly work for a shop or a dealer could agree that service vehicles do get use and are not perfect and do need work every once in awhile. i just see it as easier and cheaper to not put a good bumper cover on every time it gets a crack. srsly, i don't see what his problem is, i'm not about show and he is. imo all chromie was was a "look how much money i can spend on my car" car. i have my car cause i like it, can't blame ford for making a good, durable, reliable car.

i never said i was better.
o2designs

"Zip Ties FTW, Pussies!!"
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

o2designs wrote:"Zip Ties FTW, Pussies!!"
Don't forget the JDM OOGAH! horn....
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
Monkey-Gein

lol, shoulda put the newspaper in the other hand

funny, but you're still being a douche.
Monkey-Gein

tgnorman wrote:
yeah, that horn's gotta go. it was funny for awhile.....
o2designs

tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

Monkey-Gein wrote:
tgnorman wrote:
yeah, that horn's gotta go. it was funny for awhile.....
Hate to break it to you, but it never was. Might have been amusing, just not as your *only* horn.

I have to ask, though, what makes your car in particular so special it can leap snowdrifts with a single bound? After all, it's just a focus....

Regarding the destroyed bumpers, shit happens. Just happens that monkey finds more shit than anyone else, through circumstances or idiocy, who actually knows? I'll keep my opinion to myself, thankyouverymuch!
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
o2designs

For one MonkeyNuts, you took this personal because you started calling me a pussy and douche for some reason.

Two, are you TurboTom's brother? Your posts are so random and stupid I feel retarded just reading them

If your curious what I do, I do IT Tech repair for a national cable company. No, its not hard. But I certainly understand delivering papers and pizzas or whatever you do is certainly the most badass hardest job on this earth, and only you and your Super Focus can do it. I still don't get how you think your car is so great noone else's car on here can. Stop acting like your the best fucking window breaker, btw, I want my 2$ dollars.

And I guess you did'nt like my cars. I don't give a flying fuck. Sure its not cheap building a car like that, but who gives a shit? Its my money, I worked for it. I can do what I want. I never said look how much this cost on the car. It was what it was. And I guess your still hung up because I did'nt drive thru the winter months in my summer/nice car. Again, what are you doing with your rusted Datsun? Thats just sitting too under a tarp. We both live in MN. Your driving in the same shit as all of us are, including me. Thats why we have another car for all year long(I'm only driving one car right now, so fuck off). Stop acting like I'm an asshole for storing a car for winter. Because I'm still driving a pretty decent car thru winter, and I'm not tearing body panels off the car.

I don't know what my post count or color of my name means? I've been for acouple years. Shit happens, move on.

I've never said I'm better then anyone on here either, but you really seemed to take this all personal, so I think its rather funny you got this bent outta shape about everything. You obviously can't take criticism, as soon as someone stired the kool-aid, you flipped out and started name calling, which I'm really heart broken about, BTW.