WTF is on your bumper?

Show off your pictures!!!
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

I did my bumper as a way to waste time, how Monkey manages to completely fuck a car at least once a year is beyond me.
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Monkey-Gein wrote:
o2designs wrote:Winter? Fuck that, you have no balls if you take the bumper and hood off this spring. Leave it just that way all year around.
fuck that. i'm not leaving a cf hood on in 10 below weather, it'll crack at 25mph
CleanZX3 wrote:I seriously want to know how the bumper got that smashed up?
well, i was turning around in the street and it hit a cunck of ice when it was hella cold out. it broke it then grabbed it and ripped it off. it's happened every year. i could draw you a picture, or show you... last year it claimed the whole bottom half.

Prove me wrong...lets see if it shatters...

Considering a proper carbon fiber hood should be structually stonger then a metal hood.

And I never said anything about a CF hood. I'm saying leaving the xmas wrapping hood on all year long...
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
o2designs

ZX2_racer wrote:I did my bumper as a way to waste time, how Monkey manages to completely fuck a car at least once a year is beyond me.

QFT

And I still don't get how turning around in a street results in a shattered front bumper that much. If you could please draw a picture that would greatly help out. Thanks.
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

oh, my bad. i thought i read like fall or something. like you have no balls if you put your stock parts on for winter.
ounce for ounce by weight it's stronger, not volume, and i doubt that it's a "proper" cf hood, it don't even fit right. but the fitment i suppose benefits the steeda intake.

and god damn it, it's snowman cloth, not x-mas wrapping paper..... i know that's no better, but get it right.

i'm working on the pic now
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

o2designs wrote:
ZX2_racer wrote:I did my bumper as a way to waste time, how Monkey manages to completely fuck a car at least once a year is beyond me.

QFT

And I still don't get how turning around in a street results in a shattered front bumper that much. If you could please draw a picture that would greatly help out. Thanks.
I would have to agree here... I've seen it all if this was just chunk of ice at low speed. If it was it must have been a gremlin of a one to rip half your bumper off and bend that radiator support that bad...
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

Patalrob wrote:
o2designs wrote:

QFT

I would have to agree here... I've seen it all if this was just chunk of ice at low speed. If it was it must have been a gremlin of a one to rip half your bumper off and bend that radiator support that bad...
It was his dog... he just doesn't want to admit the fact that his dog like to eat cars.
Monkey-Gein

ok, so.. obviously no one understands, or ever will. if anyone would like to join me for work you're more than welcome to. then you'll see. i use my car. not lower it so my exhaust scrapes and start a thread about how i can't get in my own driveway.
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
o2designs

We know, we are all pussies cuz we lower the cars and autoX them, and not rallyx the cars out in a corn field somewhere. Maybe one day we'll understand and drive busted ass cars too
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

Monkey-Gein wrote:ok, so.. obviously no one understands, or ever will. if anyone would like to join me for work you're more than welcome to. then you'll see. i use my car. not lower it so my exhaust scrapes and start a thread about how i can't get in my own driveway.
Just do what I do...
I put my SVT in storage for winter, and drive an F150. lets see THAT bumper shatter... muwahahahaha :lol:
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

Stilz wrote:
Monkey-Gein wrote:ok, so.. obviously no one understands, or ever will. if anyone would like to join me for work you're more than welcome to. then you'll see. i use my car. not lower it so my exhaust scrapes and start a thread about how i can't get in my own driveway.
Just do what I do...
I put my SVT in storage for winter, and drive an F150. lets see THAT bumper shatter... muwahahahaha :lol:
It might get cold enough....this is minnesota, ya know.
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
Monkey-Gein

o2designs wrote:We know, we are all pussies cuz we lower the cars and autoX them, and not rallyx the cars out in a corn field somewhere. Maybe one day we'll understand and drive busted ass cars too
IT'S A SOYBEAN FIELD!!! (for clarification, that was a joke)

but, that's not what i meant. i use my car for work, not just to work. 8" of snow, unplowed windy dirt roads. that's me for bout 40-60 miles. there is no snow tire you can put on your cars that'll get you even thru what i go thru. then you question how snow drifts at headlight height in below zero whether can break a a sissy bumper cover? i know my car is, uh, "busted ass..." but i really don't care. it's not about shiny this, and perfect that. it was never going to be a show car. i like driving it and getting it dirty. nils would flip balls if a cone some how cracked his cover, it got a scratch, or a little dirty.
why are you even giving me shit for my racing preference? all i said is you're taking practicability away from your own cars all because you're quick to flap your lips. nextr time it snows 8" meet me up here and you can try following me on my 100 mile adventure. till then i don't give a fuck who you think you are on this site, stfu. /
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

I drive my car same as yours through about the same conditions with a lowering kit.... Seems my car is doing fine... :?

Hell I park my truck in the winter and drive the ZX5 :lol:
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
o6designs
Owns underwear older than you

Hell , I thought it was one damn big used Christmas diaper !-Bob
I <3 my Miata (and ketchup/catsup)
o2designs

Honestly I don't give a fuck either what u do with your car. It's yours do what you want. But it sounds if you have that much trouble with fucking snow a different car or truck would be better. Why couldn't I put snow tires on my car and follow you? What makes your POSF any better then my car or anyones on here?

And yes, I will judge you for you 'racing' preference. You did the same months ago saying people who autox are 'pussies' because we don't want to offroad or get our cars dirty.

Btw, I won't STFU, but you can certainly GTFO
o2designs

Btw, where is that pic you were gonna draw us?

And just curious, what do you do for your day job that you think only your car can do?