car parts info

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
ford06
Car: Black 01 Merc. Cougar C2

a buddy of mine got rear ended and is wanting to try to fix the car himself ( the accident is his own fault. Some guy was tailgating him on 35w and he slamed on his breaks to make the other guy hit him......) and doesnt know of any local places or stores to order from. He has a 2008 Scion tC. He is looking for a Short rear clip with hatch, Left fender, Front bumper cover. i dont know why he needs a front bumper cover if he was hit in the back, but whatever. He only has like 8000 miles on the car so he wants to try to fix it. Any one have any ideas. he is trying to figure out the cost of parts and labor and crap. Thanks
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

I have no idea about scion parts, but wouldn't the other person be at fault, since he was rear ended. And esp if he was tailgatting. ??
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

In a rear end collision the car behind is usally found to be 100% at fault, turn it in to insurance and they'll fight tooth and nail to make the other guys insurance pay.

And before anyone say's that I'm wrong about the 100% fault thing, I know this from personal experience from being rear ended a couple years ago and pushed into another car.

The girl that hit me was found to be 100% at fault and her insurance paid everything.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
ford06

o2designs wrote:I have no idea about scion parts, but wouldn't the other person be at fault, since he was rear ended. And esp if he was tailgatting. ??
as far as the insurance and cops are concerned, yes the other driver is at fault. Patirkc has liability only on his car. But what i meant was he purposely keeps getting hit. this is his 4th tC in the past 18 months.
ford06

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:In a rear end collision the car behind is usally found to be 100% at fault, turn it in to insurance and they'll fight tooth and nail to make the other guys insurance pay.

And before anyone say's that I'm wrong about the 100% fault thing, I know this from personal experience from being rear ended a couple years ago and pushed into another car.

The girl that hit me was found to be 100% at fault and her insureance paid everything.
yea you are right, it is 100% fault for the other driver. Patrick doesnt really care ifthe dudes insurance pays for the damage or not. This is someone who waste money like crazy. I just told him I would try to find some parts and see if I could find anything
Steve@Tasca
Midget

ford06 wrote:
o2designs wrote:I have no idea about scion parts, but wouldn't the other person be at fault, since he was rear ended. And esp if he was tailgatting. ??
as far as the insurance and cops are concerned, yes the other driver is at fault. Patirkc has liability only on his car. But what i meant was he purposely keeps getting hit. this is his 4th tC in the past 18 months.
Then you may not want to talk about that here since we have at least one member that's a law enforcement officer and what your friend is doing is not only incredibly stupid it's dangerous to both himself and the other drivers involved.

Ask him how he's going to feel when someone else get's hurt?

What if there's an infant in the car behind him when he pulls this act of idiocy?

I'll stop know before I get too wound up because I've got three kid's and I've got ZERO patience for people doing things like this.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
o2designs

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
ford06 wrote:
Then you may not want to talk about that here since we have at least one member that's a law enforcement officer and what your friend is doing is not only incredibly stupid it's dangerous to both himself and the other drivers involved.

Ask him how he's going to feel when someone else get's hurt?

What if there's an infant in the car behind him when he pulls this act of idiocy?

I'll stop know before I get too wound up because I've got three kid's and I've got ZERO patience for people doing things like this.
I agree. But I would have to put dome blame on the car tailgating. People with kids typically don't tailgate..but if they do well what fi you expect.

I kind of have to think what kind of moron purposely gets hit, then won't turn into insurance?

Sorry, can't help with the parts.
hafftrak
Car: Chebby truck

Your buddy is a fucking retard. He's going to get himself or someone else killed.
Dean

o2designs

Maybe he should just leave the car the way it is...maybe that will warn other morons not to tailgate the nimrod... :?
ford06

hafftrak wrote:Your buddy is a fucking retard. He's going to get himself or someone else killed.
yes he is. he is a iraqi veteran and thinks because of that everyone should worship him and that he is invinsible. Hes already been arrested 2. I think once was for stealing a car or breaking into it or something. the other was wreckless driving. he hit a MP on base. He was in my unit in basic. I just told him Id try and find parts for him. But his driving skills yea. hes an idiot. So if you see a white tC with a veteran military plates watch it. i rode with him once. And regretted it so bad. Some chick went to pass him on the right he got pissed and speed up. it was on a two way road. so yea. I disagree with a lot of his choices, but like I said, I told him I'd "try" to find him parts. In terms of hurting someone else he thinks because he is a veteran nothing will happen to him. and he claims to not care if he gets hurt or killed. He is screwed up.
ford06

o2designs wrote:Maybe he should just leave the car the way it is...maybe that will warn other morons not to tailgate the nimrod... :?
hahahahahahaha :lol:
I am so gonna recommend that to him. That and also tell him to get a customized plate that says something like Im an idiot or I cant drive or i kill people. lol. and hed prolly be stupid enough to do it.
iminhell
Car: '00 & '01 ZX3's

Why you'd want to help someone like this is beyond me, I wouldn't and won't.

Just remember, you are judged by the company you keep. With the whole someone hacked my account ordeal and now this I really have to question your choice of friends. You seem to be better than this and far as I'm concerned should sever ties with those individuals as they are dragging you down with them.

To be quite honest, I think you should turn him in for doing this on purpose. He is raising insurance rates for all of us by being an idiot (even though he is helping the economy).
--John
ford06

iminhell wrote:Why you'd want to help someone like this is beyond me, I wouldn't and won't.

Just remember, you are judged by the company you keep. With the whole someone hacked my account ordeal and now this I really have to question your choice of friends. You seem to be better than this and far as I'm concerned should sever ties with those individuals as they are dragging you down with them.

To be quite honest, I think you should turn him in for doing this on purpose. He is raising insurance rates for all of us by being an idiot (even though he is helping the economy).
yea. most of my friends are from high school and the army and I havent really found any new ones. and seeing as I dont have a car that is very safe and functional I dont really get out or go to meets or anything os i havent really found any new friends. I know it looks bad on my part. and I know I have a lot of crappy friends. I just dont really do much other than school and try to find a new job so I can get some money and get a decent car.
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

i stopped reading like 3 posts ago. but, sounds like an ass. and i agree with steve. some of us have kids and people need to stop driving like dicks. tellum he's fucked and you wouldn't worship a twenty from his wallet and get away from him.

some people without kids don't understand. but to us they are not kids, they are everything. what did your kid do today. my oldest got playdoe and the baby is cooing more and shit and pissed himself everywhere. that's my everything. so, don't drive like a dick
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Your friends a tool. Tell him we told him to fuck off.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________