rusty bonnet yo'!

Show off your pictures!!!
ClOckwOrkSVT

yes the other contour is on air bags. its an extremely nicely done car my buddy branden owns (he does air ride stuff for a livin')

its got a euro mondeo front bumper molded to it so i think he scores more euro points than me :P

but i love my rusty hood!
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

oh boy.
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Now do the roof and decklid 8)
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Are you kidding me....
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
ClOckwOrkSVT

woops i put two up of the same pic. not what i was going for.

and no steve, i wouldnt go as far as doing irreplacable parts, but i have an extra trunk lid i might do for fun ;P
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Why would you do that? What's the point? Lmao.

I'm kidding. That's the crap I got when I had the rust. U should sand it and remove the letters tho.

I love brandon's car tho...
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
ClOckwOrkSVT

..... i freehanded the letters, i love em :P. everyone has a rusty hood nowdays, but at least my hood says "clockwork" across it really huge :lol:

i think i made it too rough before rusting it so when i sprayed it with the vinegar/saltwater/peroxide it got kinda blotchy. i'm gonna keep it that way for a while and see how it will turn out naturally. i can always clean it up and try again :P
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

He get a Mach lip on the Mondeo front end now? 8)
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
ClOckwOrkSVT

yeah. he test fitted my mach lip and decided he wanted it. i liked my mach lip but i want to mold this mirko onto it :D
FocusMech.73155
Car: '07 Focus ST (supertight)

I think I saw Brandon's contour at Tousley either yesterday or the day before when I was leaving work. It looked slammed........Although it was slammed more in the rear than in the front.......kinda looked a little Mexican style. Car looked sick though.
ClOckwOrkSVT

branden's car is on air. he drives it that way for some reason. it will slam level, but he's going to raise his strut towers in the front to get another inch out of the front. his car is super nice. its got a couple scratches here and there, but all in all, its a sick ride. however, his motor is stock. and i just can't handle that, lol!

the funnest thing about doin all this crap is that we're both kinda over contours... but doing things just to "bring on the hate" seem to get us going. so we're in the same boat there. however, i hate parking my car next to his. my paint is not the right color. it was resprayed at some point, and its just not as black as his, and there seems to be less clear on it. makes my car look like a pile!
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

Makes me want rust. Maybe in the spring after I have some go-fast's done.
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

ClOckwOrkSVT wrote:branden's car is on air. he drives it that way for some reason. it will slam level, but he's going to raise his strut towers in the front to get another inch out of the front.
I don't think he can go as high in the rear as he can in the front either... That might be part of the reason he drives it that way. And if he goes down much more in the front he'd be rubbing on the 19's 8)
ClOckwOrkSVT wrote: however, i hate parking my car next to his. my paint is not the right color. it was resprayed at some point, and its just not as black as his, and there seems to be less clear on it. makes my car look like a pile!
Could be the extra 130k miles yours has too :lol:
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
ClOckwOrkSVT

yes that has a huge effect too.

my interior is nicer than his tan and dash warp though :P

oh and i'm packin a tree' liter which is extra clean and he's all stock. his car moves out alright for a stocker though!
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

oh yeah, i get flamed for wanting to do it...
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607