FS: Dell Optiplex GX270

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
MNiceGuy
Car: 2005 Pitch Black ZX5

Here's something for anyone who wants a computer for surfing, MS Office, etc. This system is using the AGP graphics bus which not only is extremely limited but compatible video cards are getting harder and harder to find. With that in mind, this is not a gamer's rig by any measure.

ASKING: $125/OBO

Specs:

CPU: Pentium 4 2.40GHz (single-core Socket 478)
Memory: 256MB DDR
Hard Drive: 40GB IDE
Power Supply: Antec Earthwatts 430W
CD/DVD: DVD-ROM
Operating System: Windows XP Pro SP3 (32-bit)
Graphics: Intel Integrated

The Story:

This was handed down to me as a non-working machine. It had a power supply failure and the owner did not want to go through the hassle of replacing it so they just used it as an excuse to get a different PC altogether. Dell made their cases so that a metal plate prevents customers from using any power supply other than their own shoddy, overpriced variety. The case has been modified by me to accept any standard ATX power supply and has been fitted with a much, much higher quality Antec model.

I personally refurbished this one and have thoroughly tested it for reliability. It's in perfect working condition and has a completely legal and genuine copy if Windows XP

What it will do comfortably:

-iTunes or similar
-MS Office
-Web Surfing

What it won't do comfortably:

-Photoshop, Paint Shop, or similar

What it won't do at all:

-3D Gaming