NEED SVT pass side mirror ASAP!! oh and ......

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
ZXWHO
Car: 2003 Focus SVT

If anyone has one or knows where to get one it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!

Oh Im also need a drivers side seatbelt. I guess they are only good for one accident then they lock up tight.

oh and a aftermarket stereo adapter kit for dash.
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

you can try to fix the belt. just give it a couple hard yanks til it releases. when we got our zx5 it was locked, then i did that for the hell of it and it worked.

but if you really want a "new" one
i have a belt, zx3 of course - $35
passs side mirror, plug cut off, but i think i have one on a broken mirror you can have if you need that too - $20

for the install kit, look on ebay, i got the mounting kit and harness for around $20
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
02svtfocus
Car: 2002 sonic blue SVTF

ZXWHO wrote:If anyone has one or knows where to get one it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!
Ive been after a passenger side mirror for my svt for about a year now, ive seen one on this site...and after calling "dibs" he sold it to someone else :(. might want to try like http://www.carpart.com havent looked on there in awhile.

best of luck,
Ryan
What I drive: 2002 Sonic blue SVT Focus
Current Mod's:MSD 8.5mm wires & coil pack, CFM DSI lever, Denso Iridium plugs, Gutted catalytic converter
Future Mod's:Header wrap, 30% tint
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

Monkey-Gein wrote:you can try to fix the belt. just give it a couple hard yanks til it releases. when we got our zx5 it was locked, then i did that for the hell of it and it worked.

passs side mirror, plug cut off, but i think i have one on a broken mirror you can have if you need that too - $20

for the install kit, look on ebay, i got the mounting kit and harness for around $20

I would question whether or not the seatbelt would work again when needed if fixed like that.
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

zurno wrote:
Monkey-Gein wrote:you can try to fix the belt. just give it a couple hard yanks til it releases. when we got our zx5 it was locked, then i did that for the hell of it and it worked.

I would question whether or not the seatbelt would work again when needed if fixed like that.
Uh, yeah....if it's locked hard, the pretensioner probably fired. That's a pyro charge, and those are single use by nature.

Is your airbag light on?
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
Steve@Tasca
Midget

tgnorman wrote: Uh, yeah....if it's locked hard, the pretensioner probably fired. That's a pyro charge, and those are single use by nature.

Is your airbag light on?

DING DING DING, we have a winner. If it's locked it needs to be replaced if you want it fixed right.

Also mixing and matching airbag and pretensioner parts from different years isn't a great idea since that stuff changes pretty regularly along with government requirements or simply design changes.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Monkey-Gein

my belt works fine.

wait, what year is you car now? airbags areen't required by law after the car is 7 years old. so if you want it "done right" you can get belts that work with your comp and not worry bout bags (but i guess you's seen how they benefit)

i have a whole set of belts if you don't want to mix belts, but not air bag comp.
did that bar that hold the bottom of the belt survive?
ZXWHO
Car: 2003 Focus SVT

Monkey-Gein wrote:my belt works fine.

wait, what year is you car now? airbags areen't required by law after the car is 7 years old. so if you want it "done right" you can get belts that work with your comp and not worry bout bags (but i guess you's seen how they benefit)

i have a whole set of belts if you don't want to mix belts, but not air bag comp.
did that bar that hold the bottom of the belt survive?
Yea the bar survived. What color are your belts?
Monkey-Gein

they are black, complete set still here, males and females, never used (jk)

wonder if the 05-07 interior would fit in the 00-04..... i'm just curios,
MNiceGuy
Car: 2005 Pitch Black ZX5

Monkey-Gein wrote:they are black, complete set still here, males and females, never used (jk)

wonder if the 05-07 interior would fit in the 00-04..... i'm just curios,
In theory they would wouldn't they?