somebody broke into my car

Show off your pictures!!!
sd_focus

Those bastards are going to pay. They didn't steal anything but all my stuff was tossed around and they ripped off the fuse cover and went under the hood. I assume they were trying to steal the car but had no idea how to do that.

Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Ouch! :(

PATs system to the rescue though.
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Hopefully you have glass coverage, looks like it could have been much worse.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

Definitlly looks like it could have been much worse. My wifes ses got broken into a few weeks back, they stole her change and het cigarettes. Left the bank cards though... I shouldn't sat broken into... Genius left her windows down. Its good that nothing too bad, other than the window, happened. Let us know If you need any help with it.
sd_focus

I already got a new window in. I don't like to let my car sit around hurting. I got it fixed ASAP :D

Does anyone know any good tinting places in Mankato?
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Its the Charger's seat covers that set them off.

j/k-I lived in SD for about 4 years and got sick of hearing, "San Diego Super Chargers!" from one of my shipmates. Sucks, but you could have been worse off, I'm sure the neighbor that is missing his Honduh is not happy though.
Slower than your stock focus.
jrscteg

sd_focus wrote:I already got a new window in. I don't like to let my car sit around hurting. I got it fixed ASAP :D

Does anyone know any good tinting places in Mankato?
www.hurricanetint.com
he is in owatana, not to sure how far that is from you but i heard he is good! He advertises on a couple other sites im on.
MNiceGuy
Car: 2005 Pitch Black ZX5

I'll have to agree and say that thank goodness it wasn't worse. Don't get me wrong, it'd still piss me off...a lot. At least though they didn't bust the dash apart looking to get the CD and mess up all the wiring. I knew someone who had a pretty serious system in his truck and the basically destroyed the interior trying to rip it all out.
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

I live in Kato and Dark Dan in fivezeroseven.com site owner does a good job in tinting. he hooks up a lot of people in town here and some folks in cities as well. is it highland hills? thats where i saw your car last time and in cubs downtown, assuming you work there.
TQ is addictive
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

yup, DarkDan. he'lll go to you. here's his num 507.363.1722.

sucks bout the car. it don't happen to foci that often
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

its the orange wire that needs to be cut. dumb asses. J/K

its most likely some one you know, have you pissed any one off lately.
Image wink wink.....bitches
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

i'm so tempted to do an "owned" pic here......
sd_focus

Y2k wrote:I live in Kato and Dark Dan in fivezeroseven.com site owner does a good job in tinting. he hooks up a lot of people in town here and some folks in cities as well. is it highland hills? thats where i saw your car last time and in cubs downtown, assuming you work there.
Thanks. I may have to wait a bit though. This was the worse time for this to happen because I have no money :x Yes this happened at highland hills. I realized a few days ago that they stole some shoes...so I'm checking everywhere online and in town for these shoes. I will find who did this and when I find out they will not have a pleasant experience.
sd_focus

focinite wrote:its the orange wire that needs to be cut. dumb asses. J/K

its most likely some one you know, have you pissed any one off lately.
No I don't know anyone I have pissed off in this entire state since I moved here.