Here kitty kitty kitty......

Show off your pictures!!!
blueebullet06
Car: 2008 Blue Ford Focus SE

I have a another post stating all this on here somewhere ....but wanted to show off the addition to the family.....the weirdest cat we have had yet. We planned on getting an older cat. at least a year old.....but we got this little booger 9 week old kitten. enjoy pics.

08 Vista Blue Focus SE
08 Black Focus SE
03 Liquid Grey Focus SE

Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

i see your cuteness and raise you one........
ImageImage
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
blueebullet06

lol. my fuzz ball smacked the old one and cut him up pretty good earlier. it was funny.
08 Vista Blue Focus SE
08 Black Focus SE
03 Liquid Grey Focus SE

focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

WTF smells like ammonia!?!?!?!?!?!? and what is this gravle shit thats imbedded in my foot?!?!?!?!?! ohhhhhhhh you have a worthless cat, i shoulda figured from the shit in the house smell. :lol:

im sorry about this, it was quickly typed and it sounds rude.
i like cats, ive owned cats, cats smell bad to me.
i had a cat, wrighly, he was a 28 pound large tom and he would kick the crap out of my chow shepard mix on a regular baises, it was funny as hell. that cat also liked to swim, we had a in ground pool and this cat would attack the ducks and other random critters in there. i once had to dispatch a snapping turtle the cat had trouble killing.

yer kitties are cute, and id most likely spend hours wrassling wiff em, but i dont think i could ever own a cat again. 8)
Last edited by focinite on Sat May 30, 2009 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image wink wink.....bitches
blueebullet06

lol! all animals stink. I should know. I got 20 pets total now. hahaha. Even geckos get stink! and this fur ball...... boy he can really let it rip.
08 Vista Blue Focus SE
08 Black Focus SE
03 Liquid Grey Focus SE