Spotted....in Duluth!!

Show off your pictures!!!
ScottyK
Can't remember what he drove to work today
Car: 2005 Liquid Grey Focus ST

Another white roush focus svt. Driven by a middle-aged man. Not the one driven by the young girl, that I can never catch.

After he had been following me for several miles, I stopped and got out. He stopped down the street from me, turned his focus around and drove down the street away from me to park. Interesting, I thought....

So, I went down there to say hi, caught him walking towards one of the houses...I honked my horn a bit and began to chat/wave...he turned around and kept walking! Wierd!

So, I checked out his focus, he had all sorts of focus stickers and even had two little foci racing cars mounted in his rear window. Plus all the roush stuff. He seemed pretty in to his focus, so I was confused when he didn't entertain conversation. Oh well!
in.focus
Car: 2004 Black ZX3 2.3

Hmmm...I'm way up north in Duluth too. I haven't seen the roush foci you have witnessed, but I recently spotted an '02 svt, black, looked stock from the small glimpse I got, some damage on the front bumper, any idea?
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

I'm up there often, and have never seen this.
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
ScottyK
Can't remember what he drove to work today
Car: 2005 Liquid Grey Focus ST

The white one I saw yesterday, I saw for the first time. It was in Lakeside.

The other white roush, I have seen about 3 times in the last year or so. It is rarely out and I have only seen it in Superior, not Duluth.

The 2002ish black focus svt I haven't seen, but I will keep my eyes out.

in.focus, what is your focus like? Have you seen me around? I am wondering if I see you around or not...
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

If it was white? I doubt it was an SVT... but I see where you're coming from. I go up to Duluth every year, and we take the wifes car. makes you wonder...
in.focus
Car: 2004 Black ZX3 2.3

Scotty, I'm actually focusless right now, but I have been driving my family's '01 SE (its "sangria red") around within the last month or so....Have you seen a '96 Nissan 200sx se-r, black, looks stock? If so, that'd be me.