my new project (UPDATE 6-7-09)

Show off your pictures!!!
ClOckwOrkSVT

sexy! i hear 2jz's will swap into those "pretty easy"

looks like its on its way!
MNiceGuy
Car: 2005 Pitch Black ZX5

Looks good so far! I used to work valet and I remember there being a semi-frequent Cressida that had something like 320K + on the odometer. It ran and drove great (albeit at <15mph)
Brake-Late
Car: pitch black 03 svt focus

MNiceGuy wrote:Looks good so far! I used to work valet and I remember there being a semi-frequent Cressida that had something like 320K + on the odometer. It ran and drove great (albeit at <15mph)
yep the highest i have seen is a guy in canada at like 600,000 and some change...mines at 226,000 and at stoplights you cant tell its running its so smooth and strong ...btw thats with it almost completly striped inside 8)

on a side note, i do have a line on a 2jz swap...but im not ready to pull the trigger :)
ScottyK
Can't remember what he drove to work today
Car: 2005 Liquid Grey Focus ST

Nice tires! :wink:

Will be putting your springs on my ST as soon as my Eibach sways come in.
Brake-Late

^^^post pics man^^^ 8)
ScottyK
Can't remember what he drove to work today
Car: 2005 Liquid Grey Focus ST

Major bummer... :( :( :( :( The sways are not in stock and have to be ordered from Eibach in CA. He said at least two weeks till I get them. :( I think I will go ahead and install your old springs on Monday though. They would charge me seperately for installing the sways anyways.

I'll post pics after the tint and springs.....Mondayish.
frankjt96
Car: 1995 F-150, 83 GTI

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Brake-Late

ScottyK wrote:Major bummer... :( :( :( :( The sways are not in stock and have to be ordered from Eibach in CA. He said at least two weeks till I get them. :( I think I will go ahead and install your old springs on Monday though. They would charge me seperately for installing the sways anyways.

I'll post pics after the tint and springs.....Mondayish.
hey man, if it helps my shocks and struts are 6-8 weeks out :? also i have no idea where my rear springs are??
Brake-Late

Little update here...got my short stroke coilovers done. had to removed stock spring perches and remove a 2"section from the tube then welded on the coilover perch on, so by default im 2" lower with the coilovers at full hight :D

on to the rear....