Scrapin' Trees...

Show off your pictures!!!
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Pappy wrote:
o2designs wrote:LMAO...I'm sitting at work and just started cracking up, laughing at my desk, everything thinks im weird(like they don't already)

"Auto Cross the Somolians!!!"

LMAO
They did NOT find it teh funny :)

:lol:
Why the hell were they just standing in the middle of the parking lot, in a perfect slalom position? :? :lol:
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

Pappy wrote:
o2designs wrote:LMAO...I'm sitting at work and just started cracking up, laughing at my desk, everything thinks im weird(like they don't already)

"Auto Cross the Somolians!!!"

LMAO
They did NOT find it teh funny :)

Did you try?
07 ST S.A.P.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

No comment....
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
o2designs

Lets just say I backsided acouple cones... :lol:
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

o2designs wrote:Lets just say I backsided acouple cones... :lol:

Stupid cones shouldn't have been sitting there....
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

o2designs wrote:Lets just say I backsided acouple cones... :lol:
now i picture them standing there in there normal tan egyptian button up shirts and dark kakie pants with black shoes( they all dress like that out here) smokin and klickin at each other when outta no wheres this wagon comes sliding in all sqwally side ways and one of them goes ass over tea kettle across the parkin lot........seemed more funny in my head. :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches
o2designs

Well, thats a pretty close desc. of what happend. But I was driving Nils' sedan when I did it...lmao :lol: :lol:
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

o2designs wrote:But I was driving Nils' sedan when I did it...
Well that explains how you got a picture of the wagon with your camera :lol:
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
o2designs

Dragon took those pics on the way to my parents...

The story to the autoXing the somoleans, we left from getting lunch and went to the mall, as Im driving around the mall, we turn the corner and 2 or 3 of them were just standing in the middle of the road. One was in the cross walk, the others like 20 feet apart and they were lined up like a slalom. They were just standing there, in the middle of the road. So I said fuck it, and yelled 'AutoX the Somoleans!' and floored while driving around them...a perfect slalom if I do say so myself...Nils turns around to look out the back window and says 'They look pissed!' and we both start laughing...
tgnorman
Car: 2008 VW GLI

o2designs wrote:The story to the autoXing the somoleans, we left from getting lunch and went to the mall, as Im driving around the mall, we turn the corner and 2 or 3 of them were just standing in the middle of the road. One was in the cross walk, the others like 20 feet apart and they were lined up like a slalom. They were just standing there, in the middle of the road. So I said fuck it, and yelled 'AutoX the Somoleans!' and floored while driving around them...a perfect slalom if I do say so myself...Nils turns around to look out the back window and says 'They look pissed!' and we both start laughing...

You sir, are truly epic.
2008 Bone Stock VW GLI

2004 Sonic Blue SVT ZX3, #1593 of 1978 Born 4/8/04
Stage 2 ported TB, Semi-custom Borla center exit, FSWerks CAI, FS front strut bar, suspension by FR/Multimatic
gone, but not forgotten
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

tgnorman wrote:
o2designs wrote:The story to the autoXing the somoleans, we left from getting lunch and went to the mall, as Im driving around the mall, we turn the corner and 2 or 3 of them were just standing in the middle of the road. One was in the cross walk, the others like 20 feet apart and they were lined up like a slalom. They were just standing there, in the middle of the road. So I said fuck it, and yelled 'AutoX the Somoleans!' and floored while driving around them...a perfect slalom if I do say so myself...Nils turns around to look out the back window and says 'They look pissed!' and we both start laughing...

You sir, are truly epic.
shoulda pulled the kent block around the self perpelled dolly thing.
Image wink wink.....bitches