Good ol fashioned Thurs night meet NOW IMPROVED!!! 04/09/09

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
dartfork

'Member when MNfocus used to have regular meets? There were cool, but they could have been better.
Here's my proposal. Meet at the parking lot just north of where Sibley Rd. meets Warner Rd. in St. Paul. (Its cool, you can watch the boats on the river and stuff while you wait for the late comers)
When everyone is there, we cruise down West Water St. It is a really cool road going along the opposite side of the river as St. Paul. We take that road until it ends and go to Moose Country (http://www.moose-country.com/) for some fine dining. (their "sliders" are really good)

Meet: 6pm Thursday, April 9th (Departing for Moose Country soon afterwards)
Where: Parking lot on Warner Road, just north of Sibley St. intersection
Last edited by dartfork on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

thursday is my 507 night... i guess i can fit you guys in too. or y'all could join up with them and help rep the focus and show them they ain't just cheap econo boxes
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

Monkey-Gein wrote:thursday is my 507 night... i guess i can fit you guys in too. or y'all could join up with them and help rep the focus and show them they ain't just cheap econo boxes
we now see where your loyalties are...
Monkey-Gein

i'll be there. i'm focus all the way.. i've been going to the 507 meet longer. i only go like once a month cause it's a long drive.
HilloNative
Car: 2004 Sonic Blue SVTF

Monkey-Gein wrote:thursday is my 507 night... i guess i can fit you guys in too. or y'all could join up with them and help rep the focus and show them they ain't just cheap econo boxes
what is that??... i dont drive a 507 why do i want to go to their meetings??? :lol:
Nacidos Ford... Nacidos Fuerte...
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Is the TC area code 651?

lmao
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

HilloNative wrote:
what is that??... i dont drive a 507 why do i want to go to their meetings??? :lol:
Kyle's right, it's the area code. It's mostly car people who live in mankato.
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

I won't make any of these. I work thursday nights.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
HilloNative
Car: 2004 Sonic Blue SVTF

Redlineracer12 wrote:
HilloNative wrote:
Kyle's right, it's the area code. It's mostly car people who live in mankato.

Oh!... i know now... thanks .
Nacidos Ford... Nacidos Fuerte...
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

dartfork wrote:'Member when MNfocus used to have regular meets? There were cool, but they could have been better.
Here's my proposal. Meet at the parking lot just north of where Sibley Rd. meets Warner Rd. in St. Paul. (Its cool, you can watch the boats on the river and stuff while you wait for the late comers)
When everyone is there, we cruise down West Water St. It is a really cool road going along the opposite side of the river as St. Paul. We take that road until it ends and go to Moose Country (http://www.moose-country.com/) for some fine dining. (their "sliders" are really good)

last time i was at the moose knuckle i was over by the bathrooms and the sewer pipe leaked on me, i could smell the vomit.......its in my eye, its in my eeeyyyyeeeeeee!!!!! but its a good place, darts mini bowling, pool, dancing,drinkin fun for all.
Image wink wink.....bitches
Monkey-Gein

507 has gotten up to the cities too... it's not just bout the southern MN, it's all of MN
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

Well, once the SVT is up again, I'll start coming to them... maybe here and there, but not all the time. yeay May!... its coming quicker every day... *sigh* :lol:
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

I would go but I have Class Thursday night.... :(
TURBO BABY!!!
dartfork

focinite wrote:
dartfork wrote:'Member when MNfocus used to have regular meets? There were cool, but they could have been better.

last time i was at the moose knuckle i was over by the bathrooms and the sewer pipe leaked on me, i could smell the vomit.......its in my eye, its in my eeeyyyyeeeeeee!!!!! but its a good place, darts mini bowling, pool, dancing,drinkin fun for all.
So are you going or aren't you?
Monkey-Gein

don't forget, it's this thursday!!!! who's coming
is this the place?
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=44.945 ... aul%2520mn