***MNFOCUS Spring Opener***@MOVED@

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
KRYPTO
Car: 02 race car red SVT

I was talking about availability with a large group
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

I've eaten at Famous Daves in MOA with 25 other people before with no problem...
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
Steve@Tasca
Midget

KRYPTO wrote:I was talking about availability with a large group
thats why the food court is perfect, push some tables together and everyone gets what they want.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
ScottyK
Can't remember what he drove to work today
Car: 2005 Liquid Grey Focus ST

What size and brand tire do you have?

I have Kumho ECSTA's, 225x40x18.

I have been cleared for take-off. I will be there.

My mechanic says the stability bushigns are fine. The reason I am getting a sway in the rear-end is because of the lower profile tires. They are not hurting anything, they just allow more movement and feel to the car. My mechanic said he suggests putting in an after-market sway bar and maybe after-market bushings. He said it'll take away the comfort of the ride, but give the car stern cornering ability and eliminate the sway in the back-end. So, I guess I am looking for a good after-market sway bar for now, preferably red in color. Should I do front too if I am going to do the back? Otherwise....See you tomorrow!

Scott
Steve@Tasca
Midget

ScottyK wrote:
What size and brand tire do you have?

I have Kumho ECSTA's, 225x40x18.

I have been cleared for take-off. I will be there.

My mechanic says the stability bushigns are fine. The reason I am getting a sway in the rear-end is because of the lower profile tires. They are not hurting anything, they just allow more movement and feel to the car. My mechanic said he suggests putting in an after-market sway bar and maybe after-market bushings. He said it'll take away the comfort of the ride, but give the car stern cornering ability and eliminate the sway in the back-end. So, I guess I am looking for a good after-market sway bar for now, preferably red in color. Should I do front too if I am going to do the back? Otherwise....See you tomorrow!

Scott
AST's, ASX's ?

I have a set of AST's on my winter wheels and they make the back end of the car feel weird, my summer tires are ASX's and they feel fine.

AST's 205-50-16
ASX's 215-45-17

ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

I really want to make this, but I wouldn't be able to make it until like 3:30, and would then have to pretty much turn right back around to make it back for work. :/
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

ScottyK wrote:

Scott
I believe the ST has a pretty decent sway bar in it already. You might just need an alinement. Guessing you haven't lowered it any, but when I lowered my focus it felt very squirly in the rear end. As soon as I alined it, it was just like new. Mine is a SES package and I belive that has the same sway bar in it as the ST *Somebody correct me if i'm wronge*

Also I am running Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 215/45-17
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

yeah mall restaurants are def capable of having big groups. im excited.. my car is still in winter mode
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

we could just fend for ourselves on the food, eat whenever.
i gottaa get out and do my rims and imma wait to wash it till just before. the inside of mine is a pig sty, i gotta do somethin bout that.
9fcskells
Car: 2009 sterling grey focus

guess my questions is...there is no longer a $5.00 cover since its not longer at the park right?
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

I will be there but I don't get out of class today until noon so I will be there by 1pm. Forbidn and dvst8r wont be there until 3pm (hopefully sooner). Hope this is still a great turn out!!! 8)
TURBO BABY!!!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

9fcskells wrote:guess my questions is...there is no longer a $5.00 cover since its not longer at the park right?
Correct.

grocerygetter
Car: 2006 Infra Red X3

Damn,
I don't think I will be able to make it my car is getting a complete detail and touchup of the rustproofing and undercoating this a.m. which takes 4 plus hours so by the time I get done and home it will be around 1:00 and then another hour and a half back to the mall from home.
Dammit...
Brian
Looking to homebrew Supercharge my car, me and Corky Bell.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Just so everyone knows, if it's nice when we get there I think we'll be all the way up on the top deck so if we aren't where you thought we'd be check the very top level if the weather is good.

ScottyK
Can't remember what he drove to work today
Car: 2005 Liquid Grey Focus ST

I'll be leaving Duluth in about 25 minutes or so. See everyone there.