University ave meet

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
~DVST8R~

Monkey-Gein wrote:
~DVST8R~ wrote:who's up for the weekly meet at jenn's house on friday or saturday? then the normal cruz up to uni
is it going on every fri and sat then. i asked in the other thread but didn't get answer. i could show up more often.

pretty much every friday and saturday that its not raining. lol

i will pm ya my number so you can always call/text to see whats going on.
ClOckwOrkSVT

i'd be down to show up, but i usually do something on my car friday before uni, wash it, and roll out there. but i'd be down to come make fun of your Z-tak's
~DVST8R~

ClOckwOrkSVT wrote:i'd be down to show up, but i usually do something on my car friday before uni, wash it, and roll out there. but i'd be down to come make fun of your Z-tak's

clean it here!!!! it will be a good time
ClOckwOrkSVT

k. i'll hit you up tomorrow. i gotta work on my car a little at home first. subframe bolt, and tighten the front end up. i'm chasing down a little clunk
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

You guys goin' tomorrow night? I got the car back and the exhaust fixed up, so I'm goot for a nice cruise tomorrow. Uni sounds fun, havent been out there in a couple years. Let me know if you guys do. I'll be in Hastings tomorrow most of the day and then I'll prolly hit up Uni tomorrow evening. 8)
~DVST8R~

heres my number.. 651-234-9769.. hit me up during the day and i will let you know whats going on. we have a couple other focus people showing up again tomorrow.
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

~DVST8R~ wrote:heres my number.. 651-234-9769.. hit me up during the day and i will let you know whats going on. we have a couple other focus people showing up again tomorrow.
lol, Roger. I think I still have your number, but thanks though. I'll send you a text this afternoon.
ClOckwOrkSVT

uni was crazy. state got busted like a mofo and i had a couple beers. yesterday was the worst day of my life. thanks for laughin at me at least. :lol:
~DVST8R~

did you get in trouble ricker?
ClOckwOrkSVT

no i parked my car. i was fine by the time i went to state and i just kept going once i saw all the po-po. went back to indian's house after that. saturday night/sunday was very bad for me

:(
~DVST8R~

hit me up and we will talk bro
HTPerformance
Car: 2002 Duratec 2.3L SVT

Hey all,

Flew out from New England the other day for a couple business visits and some family wedding out here in the twin cities.
Met up with Steve over at Tousley Thursday, and he mentioned you guys come out to University Ave. on Friday/Sat. Nights?

Dropped by Porky's tonight, pretty happenin' strip. Nothing like this back in Boston.

You guys coming out tomorrow night? Any plans?

You can SMS me 781-964-9130 or drop an email to my blackberry (maximaman@gmail.com)

If you haven't seen our website check it out http://www.htperformance.net/.

Cheers,
Brian
"Enabling you the opportunity to build your DREAM. We take ideas and turn them into reality."
Steve@Tasca
Midget

HTPerformance wrote:Hey all,

Flew out from New England the other day for a couple business visits and some family wedding out here in the twin cities.
Met up with Steve over at Tousley Thursday, and he mentioned you guys come out to University Ave. on Friday/Sat. Nights?

Dropped by Porky's tonight, pretty happenin' strip. Nothing like this back in Boston.

You guys coming out tomorrow night? Any plans?

You can SMS me 781-964-9130 or drop an email to my blackberry (maximaman@gmail.com)

If you haven't seen our website check it out http://www.htperformance.net/.

Cheers,
Brian
Hey Brian, I think there should be some of us down there tonight. I'll let you know a bit later.

Great to see you here. :D
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Monkey-Gein
Car: 2007 Black ZX5

woa. out of nowhere. i didn't make it out this weekend. if i knew you were around i would have for sure. bummer i guess. how's the car coming?
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "No, but I want a regular banana later, so Yeah."
07 zx3 partout viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4607
HTPerformance
Car: 2002 Duratec 2.3L SVT

Monkey-Gein wrote:woa. out of nowhere. i didn't make it out this weekend. if i knew you were around i would have for sure. bummer i guess. how's the car coming?
Which car?! lol

My D23/SVT Swap is just about complete. Jason's RS exterior conversion is underway.

See if you guys can come out tonight!

-Brian
"Enabling you the opportunity to build your DREAM. We take ideas and turn them into reality."