Went out to the mother in laws farm

Show off your pictures!!!
pantera1

Sounds like there is a sad story to this. Was there a death in the family? How did these cars, trucks, and bikes come to be sitting there? There are some nice projects in those buildings.
05 Pitch Black ST
04 Sangria Red ZTS
01 CD Silver ZX3
Steve@Tasca
Midget

pantera1 wrote:Sounds like there is a sad story to this. Was there a death in the family? How did these cars, trucks, and bikes come to be sitting there? There are some nice projects in those buildings.
The father in law had collected them over the years with the typical "I'll restore them someday" idea but he never took any steps to keep them protected from the weather and they all deteriorated badly over the years.

When he died everyone got to pick something and my wife being second oldest picked the Mercury since it was the car her mother rode to the hospital in when she was giving birth to my wife.

The only thing not technically claimed were the bikes and for some reason it seems that they'll sit there until the building collapses on them.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

I'm pretty sure every farm I've ever seen has had a bunch of old shit laying around.

I will try to get out to my Uncle's during the summer to take pics of his car rotting museum :lol: He usually drives stuff til they either fall apart, or blow up. Then they make there way to the back of the yard. I'm sure this has been going on since his parents lived there and did the same thing.
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
pantera1

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
The only thing not technically claimed were the bikes and for some reason it seems that they'll sit there until the building collapses on them.
Those bikes need a good home. There are at least two of them I could make all shiney again. Keep working on her Steve! (or give me a phone number.......)
05 Pitch Black ST
04 Sangria Red ZTS
01 CD Silver ZX3
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

we can always start a save the past foundation. find a good home for them with owners willing to put time and money into a proper restoration or at least chop them into the nastiest hot rods known to man!!!!! :twisted:
Image wink wink.....bitches