Gran Turismo 4 pictures(56K)

Show off your pictures!!!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

i spy a cerb speed 6 in there!!!!!! that car was one of the best cars on the first gt. at least for me . on GT2 the ruf ctr was the good one. but on GT 4 the ctr is very hard to drive.
Image wink wink.....bitches
Steve@Tasca
Midget

focinite wrote:i spy a cerb speed 6 in there!!!!!! that car was one of the best cars on the first gt. at least for me . on GT2 the ruf ctr was the good one. but on GT 4 the ctr is very hard to drive.
I was a little worried going into the TVR challenge knowing the speed 12 would be going against me but with that modded 580 hp Cerbera Speed 6 it's been a cakewalk.

I've got one race left and I own a Speed 12.

You're right though, the Speed 6 is an awesome car in GT4!

focinite

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
focinite wrote:i spy a cerb speed 6 in there!!!!!! that car was one of the best cars on the first gt. at least for me . on GT2 the ruf ctr was the good one. but on GT 4 the ctr is very hard to drive.
I was a little worried going into the TVR challenge knowing the speed 12 would be going against me but with that modded 580 hp Cerbera Speed 6 it's been a cakewalk.

I've got one race left and I own a Speed 12.

You're right though, the Speed 6 is an awesome car in GT4!
the speed twelve un modded with just trans,susp,and tires will be enough to be a handful, after the full meal deal with soft racing tires and traction controll on 1 it will spin the tires all the way into 5 gear at well over 170mph. i dicked with the gearing and with no traction controll and with super softs i broke loose at 190mph going over a bump and crashed the hell out of it. but like jermy from top gear says, " the tvr is not to be trusted, if givin the oppertunity, it will tear your frigging head off and spit down your neck......ive been killed, deffenitly been killed". :lol:
Steve@Tasca
Midget

focinite wrote:the speed twelve un modded with just trans,susp,and tires will be enough to be a handful, after the full meal deal with soft racing tires and traction controll on 1 it will spin the tires all the way into 5 gear at well over 170mph. i dicked with the gearing and with no traction controll and with super softs i broke loose at 190mph going over a bump and crashed the hell out of it. but like jermy from top gear says, " the tvr is not to be trusted, if givin the oppertunity, it will tear your frigging head off and spit down your neck......ive been killed, deffenitly been killed". :lol:
Yeah, I got the Speed 12 last night and immediately pushed it to 1067 hp and added a little blue tank to the trunk 8)

It is fast although not as hard to drive as I thought it might be, Maybe all those races in my 875 hp Buick taught me something about driving overpowered cars. :D

focinite

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
focinite wrote:the speed twelve un modded with just trans,susp,and tires will be enough to be a handful, after the full meal deal with soft racing tires and traction controll on 1 it will spin the tires all the way into 5 gear at well over 170mph. i dicked with the gearing and with no traction controll and with super softs i broke loose at 190mph going over a bump and crashed the hell out of it. but like jermy from top gear says, " the tvr is not to be trusted, if givin the oppertunity, it will tear your frigging head off and spit down your neck......ive been killed, deffenitly been killed". :lol:
Yeah, I got the Speed 12 last night and immediately pushed it to 1067 hp and added a little blue tank to the trunk 8)

It is fast although not as hard to drive as I thought it might be, Maybe all those races in my 875 hp Buick taught me something about driving overpowered cars. :D
take the driving aids off, then go on the nur-ring with soft tires. set the trans to 4:56.1 final gear and set auto to around 8-10 make sure you have the supercharger equiped. set the suspen. to around 75-80 front and rear, front camber to 2.5 leave the rear alone. this set up is good for around a low 6 to high 5 minute run on the ring if you dont mess up at all.....good luck
Steve@Tasca
Midget

The new beasty, thanks to Kyle :)

Ooooooh, El Dorifto 8)

Steve@Tasca
Midget

A few more,

The old money maker,

The new money maker,

And the "R" with it's new wheels,

o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Uh oh. Looks like I rubbed off on you Steve...;)
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

o2designs wrote:Uh oh. Looks like I rubbed off on you Steve...;)
You shouldn't say things like that, people might take it the wrong way. :lol:

Besides I had never seen the GNX wheels in the daily specials before so I bought a GNX and magically they were there that night.

o2designs

The wheels show up if you own the car or not. But the wheels in there change everyday...so once you buy a set of wheels, if you go back in, they will be different then.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

o2designs wrote:The wheels show up if you own the car or not. But the wheels in there change everyday...so once you buy a set of wheels, if you go back in, they will be different then.
Yeah, I noticed that a while ago. I want a set of Minilites for my E-type for the race rubber but I haven't found any for a while.

I've been burning through some of the long endurance races the last few days using B-spec too, winning some neat stuff.

I'll probably go in later and run some of them at least partially myself but I just don't have time to run 3-4 or 24 hours even pausing the race since I have to share it with Jake.

Steve@Tasca
Midget

Big update, I've been buying and winning a TON of cars lately.

These are for Kyle, I bought this one.

To win this one, What are the odds that I'd end up winning the same color as I bought?

One more for Kyle, Drifting the A/C 427.

I hate this Opel more than anything on earth right now, If I could light it on fire and burn it to the ground I would :twisted:

Back to the stuff I like,

And just because it's so nasty looking,

o2designs

That Carlton is awesome.

I don't like the Mk5 Golf in the game. The wheel size ruins the whole car IMO. :(

But I have 3 of each color of the Mk1 Golf... 8)
Steve@Tasca
Midget

o2designs wrote:That Carlton is awesome.

I don't like the Mk5 Golf in the game. The wheel size ruins the whole car IMO. :(

But I have 3 of each color of the Mk1 Golf... 8)
Wah, wah, wah, I thought it looked pretty good slammed on those wheels.

I do wish you could pick different sizes and offsets and it'd be nice if you could slam some of the cars a little more but what the heck, it's just a game.

BTW-I scored a set of those GNX wheels for my Mk1 GTI over the weekend and they look way better than those BBS's in the pics above.

And did I mention that the Carlton is sitting at stock ride height? I might slam it later to see how I like it.