Gran Turismo 4 pictures(56K)

Show off your pictures!!!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

o2designs wrote:Honestly don't know what it'll run. I typically run tests on Autumn Mini Ring, Laguna, and Seattle. Sometimes Tsukuba (wet).

And heres comes the stright line vs. corner arguements...lol

If you want, we could run the cars on the drag strip and see what they get? hmmm? I'll run the Scoobie this afternoon and see what it gets, and then the Buick and compare times...ya yuppy
I'm not sure you're Buick would be the same as mine, I've got virtually everyting that can possibly be done to it done including all the weight reduction (just done that though so I don't know what the overall effect will be).

If I recall correctly mines around 890 hp now and I've got spray on top of that, I also just went to soft racing tires as I was running the soft street tires before that.

I'm still not claiming it can beat your STI or even my own Evo on a tight course, I'm just curious.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

i just put down a run with my benz evo/cossie in a tick under 8 min on the nur-burger. 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
Steve@Tasca
Midget

focinite wrote:i just put down a run with my benz evo/cossie in a tick under 8 min on the nur-burger. 8)
I believe my best (only) timed run in the Buick was a 7.53, I'm quite sure the old girls got a few more seconds in her 8)

BTW-did I mention that I actually laughed out loud when I saw the speed climb right past 210? I was really surprised :lol:

o6designs
Owns underwear older than you

WWWHHHAAAAAAAAA !! I miss my Galant !! Someone named Kyle took a 7 mile solo drive in it and took best remaining years of its life !! WWHHAAAAAAA !! Kyle killed it !!!---Bob
I <3 my Miata (and ketchup/catsup)
Steve@Tasca
Midget

o6designs wrote:WWWHHHAAAAAAAAA !! I miss my Galant !! Someone named Kyle took a 7 mile solo drive in it and took best remaining years of its life !! WWHHAAAAAAA !! Kyle killed it !!!---Bob
Wow, what a coincidence. On one hand theres some car killing twinkie named Kyle that stole your car and then on the other hand theres your ultra responsible son with the same name.

Geez, what are the odds? :lol:

o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

No, there is a story to this...he is not explaining. But on the other side of the story, someone named Catzup made me sell my precious Mazda 626 acouple years ago, which lead me to buy the CSVT, then the Kona, then the wagon...its his fault he made me sell that car, or I'd still have it...

Steve, my Buick I have is modded out. Over half of my cars are all tuned with every part. When I buy a car, I mod it right away, and put new wheels on it. So mine will be pretty close to yours. I'm not sure what tune I have on it tho...HP/handling. If its for drifting or not. But I'll change it and find out.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

o2designs wrote:No, there is a story to this...he is not explaining. But on the other side of the story, someone named Catzup made me sell my precious Mazda 626 acouple years ago, which lead me to buy the CSVT, then the Kona, then the wagon...its his fault he made me sell that car, or I'd still have it...
Hey, you're talking to the guy that used to skip out of school at 15 and take his dads Austin Healey for joy rides 8)
o2designs wrote:Steve, my Buick I have is modded out. Over half of my cars are all tuned with every part. When I buy a car, I mod it right away, and put new wheels on it. So mine will be pretty close to yours. I'm not sure what tune I have on it tho...HP/handling. If its for drifting or not. But I'll change it and find out.
I've been doing the same lately, buy it and mod the piss out of it before I even turn a wheel in it.

o2designs

Ok Steve, some facts and numbers...
On the LasVegas strip...
Buick, at 832hp, tuned for quartermile ran a 10.452.
Subaru, at 503hp, tuned for Laguna Seca ran a 8.793.

I spent about 10min tuning the Buick and running the quarter. After donig everything to get the quickest quarter, thats it. I ran one run with the Subaru, using the tune I use on Laguna Seca, it did that. I'm sure if I actually tuned the Scoobie for the quarter, I might be able to squeeze the other 3 tenths out of it for an even 2 seconds.

And I ran the high speed challenge with the Subaru, I did change the gearing for this, it topped out at 244.08 :P

All in good fun. Kind of nice to have something to do in GT4, otherwise I just do the Doetche Cup to win money, buy cars and wheels, then do Time Attack on tracks.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

The problem with the Buick in the drag events will be traction, I haven't tried the drag events so I don't know if they preheat the tires or if you're launching cold.

I'll have to play with the cars a bit, the 215 was with the stock geared trans in the Buick and I haven't played with gearing in my Evo or my Subie.

Yes, My Subie, I picked up a coupe for the boxer challenge and it is a fun car, very torquey, I think I have it at about 550-560 hp if I remember right.

Steve@Tasca
Midget

o2designs wrote:Ok Steve, some facts and numbers...

And I ran the high speed challenge with the Subaru, I did change the gearing for this, it topped out at 244.08 :P

So I played with the old Buick a little bit and I got 261.39 out of the old girl :lol:

Took a few runs and tweaking of gears and spraying the crap out of it, plus I suck at the banking but I think thats all shes got.

I may have hurt her though because at the start it was showing something like 874 hp but after it was like 854, can that happen?

o2designs

Do an oil change...

I broke the 6 minute mark tonight on the Ring in my Evo... 8)
focinite

my top speed on the ring is 273 with the tvr speed 12, i set the final drive at 3.55 and the trans gears at almost max wide, with 1130 horse and 1012 ftlbs of tourqe and the voodoo bottle set to 100%. the sad thing is that with out the shot it runs 269.

this car in real life...soooooooo wickedhttp://www.speed12.info/

http://video.google.com/videosearch?sou ... 1&start=40
focinite

more pic tars
Imagewhoa!!! no road!!!
Imagethe awsome speed 12
Imagethe sex!!!
focinite

more !!!!
Imageits for miata monday
Imagethe brakes get hot in the corners!!!
Image cou-geher..... mewow,mewow.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Nice pics Rob, I got nothing for Miata Monday but I have a few more from the old garage.

My newest,

The GT,

The Grandpa car,

The Scoobie coupe,

Ginetta,

Abarth,

One of my true loves, I need to spend more time with this one.