Fiesta

Show off your pictures!!!
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

o2designs wrote:Image
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner :shock:
harold
Car: '06 BMW 330i

FORDSVTPARTS wrote: I want the special grey that Audi put on the TT, I love that color. I'd do my car that color if I could afford paint. :(
You mean the one that looks like primer with a clear coat over it? Every time I see one of those, I just figure they forgot to lay down the color.
Focus: singular
Foci: plural
Not interchangeable
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

harold wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote: I want the special grey that Audi put on the TT, I love that color. I'd do my car that color if I could afford paint. :(
You mean the one that looks like primer with a clear coat over it? Every time I see one of those, I just figure they forgot to lay down the color.

Well, there are two colors. One is Aviator Grey, maybe the one your talking about? It is a 'primer' grey with a clear coat style to it. But still a very unique color. And there is the, by far coolest, best looking color, the Nimbus Grey, which is a darker clear grey.
Heres Aviator...

And the best, the Nimbus Grey (really shitty pic, could'nt find any good ones on yahoo/pics)
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Some better shots...
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
harold
Car: '06 BMW 330i

o2designs wrote: Well, there are two colors. One is Aviator Grey, maybe the one your talking about? It is a 'primer' grey with a clear coat style to it. But still a very unique color. And there is the, by far coolest, best looking color, the Nimbus Grey, which is a darker clear grey.
Yeah, I don't really like either of them, but at least Nimbus Grey looks like an actual color.
Focus: singular
Foci: plural
Not interchangeable