140mph ditch hit

Show off your pictures!!!
Chris
Car: 2000 ZX3

jrscteg wrote:All tcs is is a bashing site... they are lame!
It's not lame, it's entertaining. People get bashed for doing dumb shit, and saying dumb shit. It doesn't just happen at TCS.......
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

KRYPTO wrote:I just made 1 thread over there about the oil crash and now I"m a dipshit over there. All the other threads about me were started only to bash on me. I'm not really offended by most of the posts they put. The fact that they started threads for just this point is what gets me.

And its funny they dont think a Focus can go 140 :lol:
oh there is a guy that goes on there that knows a few will go that fast, matter of fact he threw his drive shaft at me at around 120-ish. any way yeah most are d-bags over there, some know what there doing, but most are sopha king wee tod id. 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

so let's apply some simple logic to this scenario...

You drove your car 140mph, in December, in Minnesota?
Crashed it, posted on the internet...

and now...

holy shit.....

they made fun of me?!?! I believe it's time for the tears of god to rain from the skies for you.

fuck, i can't believe some people on the internet. It almost makes me want to tow my car out of my garage and get rid of it. Why didn't you sell your car first? Then again, I've heard stories about how it's been treated.. And yes, I'm an asshole.
reconstruction.
trahma
has a blownup bomb

and just to drive the point home...

nice tires, how do they like the cold?

reconstruction.
Jrod13

some peoples kids...
I hate retarded people
KRYPTO
Car: 02 race car red SVT

trahma wrote:so let's apply some simple logic to this scenario...

and now...
holy shit.....
they made fun of me?!?! I believe it's time for the tears of god to rain from the skies for you.
fuck, i can't believe some people on the internet. It almost makes me want to tow my car out of my garage and get rid of it. Why didn't you sell your car first? Then again, I've heard stories about how it's been treated.. And yes, I'm an asshole.
For starters someone wanted me to post it up. As for TCS making fun off me I dont care, I'm having fun with there threads and posts. And IDK how you can say I treat my car like shit or whatever you dont know anything about how I treat my car!!!

So fuck off!!! And yes you are an asshole
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

LOL. Trahma is an asshole...
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
pantera1

^ Fuck the mythical 140 mph ditch hit. Me and the wife enjoy your avatar 8)
05 Pitch Black ST
04 Sangria Red ZTS
01 CD Silver ZX3
focinite

trahma wrote: It almost makes me want to tow my car out of my garage and get rid of it. .
whoa!!!!! it wount drive out under its own power?!?! shame shame young man!!!! :lol:
focinite

KRYPTO wrote:
trahma wrote:so let's apply some simple logic to this scenario...

and now...
holy shit.....
For starters someone wanted me to post it up. As for TCS making fun off me I dont care, I'm having fun with there threads and posts. And IDK how you can say I treat my car like shit or whatever you dont know anything about how I treat my car!!!

dude whats with the upside down flag and now some french deal, and didnt you get locked out. and did you really threaten to blow yer self up.....come on kid i know you are way beyond this crap. :shock: you act so nice and collected when your around me.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

focinite wrote:
trahma wrote: It almost makes me want to tow my car out of my garage and get rid of it. .
whoa!!!!! it wount drive out under its own power?!?! shame shame young man!!!! :lol:
It would if the diff wasn't blown out of it. :shock:
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
KRYPTO
Car: 02 race car red SVT

focinite wrote:dude whats with the upside down flag and now some french deal, and didnt you get locked out.
http://www.tcstangs.com/forum/showthrea ... 06&page=21

8th post down
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:
focinite wrote:
It would if the diff wasn't blown out of it. :shock:
That was a sad ending to that night. I actually was in it and got to feel it move under its own power. It was a mythical amazing 20 feet until the diff grenaded :(
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

I think someone was pushing us...then tripped...
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
trahma
has a blownup bomb

KRYPTO wrote: For starters someone wanted me to post it up. As for TCS making fun off me I dont care, I'm having fun with there threads and posts. And IDK how you can say I treat my car like shit or whatever you dont know anything about how I treat my car!!!

Then I'd recommend being smarter about posting. Welcome to the internet, you performed an obvious darwin maneuver and were trying to brag about it. A simple "I was driving too fast for the conditions and ended up in the ditch" would have alleviated a LOT of the ridicule you're receiving.

That being said, I just have to look at the tread on your tires and know you were driving it at 140mph in the winter, and can only imagine the other shit it goes through.
reconstruction.