Sema...

Show off your pictures!!!
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

looks like they are going to start pushing the fswerks brand name harder?
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

OMG, I like a Kia.. :shock:
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Monkey Gein
Car: 07 Silver ZX3/07 Black ZX

somthing just looks funny with that focus. i don't like the new style, but i didn't like the 05-07 style when
they came out either. those rims on the TC ain't that bad, but i like spokes. i don't think it looks like a train
on the side, it looks like a ********. the camo on the tiby is awesome, and on the suby too. ****! pontiac
Image . . . Image <-- CLICK IT!!
o2designs

Only thing that really needs to be changed on the FS car is the rear wheels need to be spaced out 5mm. And the mirrors belong on a Mach track...they need M3 mirrors or something. No not ebayM3 mirrors either, I'm talking these...
zurno
Got any WoW pron?

o2designs wrote:Only thing that really needs to be changed on the FS car is the rear wheels need to be spaced out 5mm. And the mirrors belong on a Mach track...they need M3 mirrors or something. No not ebayM3 mirrors either, I'm talking these...

I wonder how it would look if the done WRC style instead (aka, similar shape to stock but smaller)

PS I think I'm gonna start referring to the old WRC mirrors as Shrek Ears (as in something oddly small)
o2designs

LOL. They are never referenced too tho. Hardly noone ever really realizes they are stubby.
zurno
Got any WoW pron?

I want a set of shrek mirrors
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

man ive been talking about a full on camo paint job for years and everyones like oh thats gehy and oh redneck.....fffbfbhhbh. hells yeah that genissesessssssssss thingy is bad ass!!!!!! like i said before if ford dont do some head from ass pullin im jumpin ship!!!!!! :lol: 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
dartfork

frankjt96 wrote:
o2designs wrote:As pics from Sema come up, if you notice anything cool, post them here!!

Wheels and mirrors ruin it...but otherwise kinda cool..
Did anyone else notice that the thing in place of a side marker looks a lot like a special type of toy? :lol:
Did anyone else notice the dismal failure of trying to blend silver paint (front bumper and rocker panel) with the clear coated steal (fake stainless).
...looks really bad.
o2designs

Notice the awesome seats? The ghey mirrors. The 105 tires?

I do like the rest of the interior and the way the cage was done.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Did anyone else notice the shift lever?
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Monkey Gein
Car: 07 Silver ZX3/07 Black ZX

that paint on the bump and rocker do look stupid. is that the shifter in there or is the car just happy to see people
Steve@Tasca
Midget

dartfork wrote:Did anyone else notice the dismal failure of trying to blend silver paint (front bumper and rocker panel) with the clear coated steal (fake stainless).
...looks really bad.
Well, actually if the look they are going for is a WW2 fighter plane with a polished metal skin then having non-metallic areas painted silver would be accurate.

The control surfaces of most of those planes were fabric covered and painted.

Although I'm quite sure thats not what they were going for with that car, I'm not entirely sure what they were going for.

Is it a hot rod wannabee? Is it just a tuner done up as a fighter plane? The wheels only make sense as a hot rod knock off, WW2 fighters had aluminum wheels, not wires.

harold
Car: '06 BMW 330i

FORDSVTPARTS wrote: Is it a hot rod wannabee? Is it just a tuner done up as a fighter plane? The wheels only make sense as a hot rod knock off, WW2 fighters had aluminum wheels, not wires.
I'd say with all the rivets, the pinup girl, the mouth and the holes on the inside of the A-pillar they were going for fighter.
Focus: singular
Foci: plural
Not interchangeable
Steve@Tasca
Midget

harold wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote: Is it a hot rod wannabee? Is it just a tuner done up as a fighter plane? The wheels only make sense as a hot rod knock off, WW2 fighters had aluminum wheels, not wires.
I'd say with all the rivets, the pinup girl, the mouth and the holes on the inside of the A-pillar they were going for fighter.
Yeah, but thats the current trend in hot rods as well. Bare metal, bomber seats, aircraft controls and levers.