Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Huh wha!?

I hear wheels being sold?

:lol:
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Monkey Gein
Car: 07 Silver ZX3/07 Black ZX

you should keep the focus, or give it to me......... it'd be good to have a reliable car that's good on gas while you work on the stang. or, well, i guess you could just drive the mini van :lol:
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

frankjt96 wrote:No, as of right now all I have planned for it is a cage, suspension, 5 lug conv. new rims, and a cowl hood.
no need for the cage right now, unless yer maken like 300 or more at the rear. a good set of sub frame connectors will do good fer now. good call on the 5 lug, but if you stay 4 lug you can use focus wheels(same bolt patern and off set!!!!) 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
mhines88
Car: 04 Silver w/blue SVTF

i almost bought one just like this but i got my SVTF instead :?

Silver Frost SVTF w/ blue lightning bolt
Short ram w/ minor exhaust work
!!SOLD!!
frankjt96
Car: 1995 F-150, 83 GTI

Going to pick this up today boys and girls!
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Chris
Car: 2000 ZX3

Nice car! How was the drive home?
Hope to see some progress info and pics!!!
frankjt96

Found out it has a head gasket leak, so putting ported heads on next saturday. Also replacing the cam. Got a better more obnoxious cam too :) Oh and also throwing a 76mm throttle body on there as well.
Chris

Where was the gasket leaking at? I had no idea.... You'll need bigger injectors if you upgrade the heads cam and throttle body, it was already starving for air/fuel, the thing should really scream being able to breath better, get some gears right away as well, should see 12 second quarter mile then....if you can drive :lol:
frankjt96

Oh I have almost everything needed. Intake manifold, injectors, high pressure fuel line, etc.... One of the guys I work with had all of these parts laying around cause he was gonna turn his 5.0L into a drag car except he totaled it. So these are all new unused parts. The leak was on both sides, fairly bad actually, coolant leak, brake lines in the rear leak, no intake leak though, Idk if it was you or the dooder before you that did a lot of the wiring on that car, but it's a real hack job. :?
frankjt96

With everything that we have, we're expecting to see close to 600+ at the rear wheel by the end of the winter, that's with a shot.
Chris

Yeah the car's been around, under the hood is actually nicer than when I first got it, I think the person before the person I got it from had to drop the motor in there and get rid of it in a hurry, becuase the wiring was really bad when I got it, I was surprised it ran the way the wiring and vacuum lines were routed, so I pulled the intake off and rerouted some of the wiring the way it should be, but I left some of it the way it was, cause I was planning to pull the engine this winter and clean and paint and do it right under the hood this winter.

It takes alot of $$$ to get 600 horse at the wheels, hope you can do it.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

hope that 8.8 holds!!!! 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches