weekend cruz....

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
~DVST8R~

Hey all... a friend of mine i where talking and thought it would be a good plan to get as many people as we could out for a cruz before uni... and maybe lunch a photo shoot for those would like to add to the collection of the many pic they already have of their ride. come one....come all. we want as many people as we can get. the cruz route is still being planned out.. and ideas for the meeting place are still up for talk, but we where figuring moa is a good central spot for everyone and easy to get to. any other idea's are welcome if ya have em.,
blueebullet06
Car: 2008 Blue Ford Focus SE

hey yea that'd be cool. id be interested but no promises that I can come not now with being on call24/7 with work but ill try
08 Vista Blue Focus SE
08 Black Focus SE
03 Liquid Grey Focus SE

Monkey Gein
Car: 07 Silver ZX3/07 Black ZX

i'm interested. but need to know what rought we going. and need to know when, i'b love to bring wife with (well, i'd have to). please give as much notice of date as possible
Image . . . Image <-- CLICK IT!!
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

I will be there just need to know when and where we going.
The MOA is a good start point like you said because everyone knows where that is we could start there with some pics then cruise where ever from there??
TURBO BABY!!!
HilloNative
Car: 2004 Sonic Blue SVTF

MOA sound good, then we could go around Bush Lake ( bloomington) ,they are really nice spots to stop and take some pictures...
Nacidos Ford... Nacidos Fuerte...
Monkey Gein
Car: 07 Silver ZX3/07 Black ZX

a short cruise would be better. maybe it can be split, like two cruise crews (????) like go toward the cities then meet back at MOA and do another some other direction (or same). or maybe a freeway, then like city (like highways thru towns) that way people that can't make it to one can go to another, and people can break off and go home if they can stay. idk, just a thought. but going to like... Duluth or to So. dakota is to far. AND DEFINITLY NOT CANADA, i'm not allowed there
mhines88
Car: 04 Silver w/blue SVTF

yeah a short route would be great cause then people can just chill and talk after instead of driving all day :lol:

Silver Frost SVTF w/ blue lightning bolt
Short ram w/ minor exhaust work
!!SOLD!!
CrazySVTChick

Monkey Gein wrote:a short cruise would be better. maybe it can be split, like two cruise crews (????) like go toward the cities then meet back at MOA and do another some other direction (or same). or maybe a freeway, then like city (like highways thru towns) that way people that can't make it to one can go to another, and people can break off and go home if they can stay. idk, just a thought. but going to like... Duluth or to So. dakota is to far. AND DEFINITLY NOT CANADA, i'm not allowed there
LMAO!!! Why not Canada?? J/K I agree having 2 short cruises in 2 diff directions would be an awsome idea!! 8)
TURBO BABY!!!
HilloNative
Car: 2004 Sonic Blue SVTF

we could just jump on 494/694 and go around the TC, so if anyone want to go home they could just break off the group ....
Nacidos Ford... Nacidos Fuerte...
02svtfocus
Car: 2002 sonic blue SVTF

Once I get the Foci back up and running I was thinking about heading to some drag strip to get some stock numbers before I start the modding. Maybe up to BIR 8) ? or up in that area!?!? But whatever the plan is I would join you all.

Ryan
What I drive: 2002 Sonic blue SVT Focus
Current Mod's:MSD 8.5mm wires & coil pack, CFM DSI lever, Denso Iridium plugs, Gutted catalytic converter
Future Mod's:Header wrap, 30% tint
~DVST8R~

I agree with you guys. two cruz's and make thin an all day thing would be perfect. i was going to try for this coming saturday, but with all the good idea's you all have come up with i was thinking next saturday the 25th for two reasons : 1. that will provide enough time for people to plan on this and get together, plus give me time to find good routes and places for photos 2. we could meet up with the club that is throwing down a meet on saturday the 25 th at moa and have thwm join... the more, the better.

i am going to have my video camera and slr digital camera with as well as some other eqip with me on the cruz to take some good photos. i am not a pro by any means, but i like to do photo shoots. i will have forbidn post some pics of tbe mach i have taken so you guys can see some of the work. keep the ideas flowing and we will get this planned.
~DVST8R~

just as an fyi as well, i been posting on the forum from my phone..... so if there are alot of grammer errors and misspellings, thats why. harder to proof read on my cell.... lol
CrazySVTChick

~DVST8R~ wrote:I agree with you guys. two cruz's and make thin an all day thing would be perfect. i was going to try for this coming saturday, but with all the good idea's you all have come up with i was thinking next saturday the 25th for two reasons : 1. that will provide enough time for people to plan on this and get together, plus give me time to find good routes and places for photos 2. we could meet up with the club that is throwing down a meet on saturday the 25 th at moa and have thwm join... the more, the better.

i am going to have my video camera and slr digital camera with as well as some other eqip with me on the cruz to take some good photos. i am not a pro by any means, but i like to do photo shoots. i will have forbidn post some pics of tbe mach i have taken so you guys can see some of the work. keep the ideas flowing and we will get this planned.
I think this is a good idea to do the cruz on the 25th since alot of us will already be there and so will a bunch of others!! See you there!!
TURBO BABY!!!
closetfordfan
Car: 1996 ram

Any idea's where to cruise too?
CrazySVTChick

CU there!!! MOA EAST RAMP NOON!!! 8)
TURBO BABY!!!