Aug.16th Meet/ BBQ BYOMeat/Drink

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
Brake-Late
Car: pitch black 03 svt focus

i would like to meet up with you guys, but i will be working on the focus...unless i some how get it done tomarrow or thursday night...but i dont know this is a whole differant ball game then im used to....either way i will post up pics....oh BTW im not selling it any more :D time to start the madness all over again 8)
Krux303
Car: Zx2

Sounds like a fun/good meet.
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

Krux303 wrote:Sounds like a fun/good meet.
It would be nice to see you there, are you going to attend?
TURBO BABY!!!
dartfork

I'm out of town, sorry I can't be there
Krux303

I'd love to. But they switched my schedule up this weekend. Kind of sucks since if it was normal I would of probably made a jog down there. I'd love to see your guys cars down there and stillwater is a nice area. Btw like to see your car down there too ;)
Brake-Late
Car: pitch black 03 svt focus

im gonna try to make this...im planing to put the car on the hoist tomarrow night and get it on the alignment rack friday..so we shall see
CrazySVTChick

Krux303 wrote:I'd love to. But they switched my schedule up this weekend. Kind of sucks since if it was normal I would of probably made a jog down there. I'd love to see your guys cars down there and stillwater is a nice area. Btw like to see your car down there too ;)
That's a bummer. Well, hope you can make it out to another meet...if we have one. lol :)
TURBO BABY!!!
CrazySVTChick

Brake-Late wrote:im gonna try to make this...im planing to put the car on the hoist tomarrow night and get it on the alignment rack friday..so we shall see
That would be nice to get it together on Friday and Cruise in it on Saturday!! 8)
TURBO BABY!!!
Krux303

Yea one of these days we'll have to do a meet. Maybe at a food place or something kind of cool. It could be in stillwater or Hudson. Some times weekends just kill me..based on its mandatory for me to work every other weekend. Latley I have been going to hastings car show. If you end up going there(which you should ;)). Give me a heads up and ill bring my car down there. Its a great times down there.
CrazySVTChick

Krux303 wrote:Yea one of these days we'll have to do a meet. Maybe at a food place or something kind of cool. It could be in stillwater or Hudson. Some times weekends just kill me..based on its mandatory for me to work every other weekend. Latley I have been going to hastings car show. If you end up going there(which you should ;)). Give me a heads up and ill bring my car down there. Its a great times down there.
What car show is down there???
TURBO BABY!!!
HilloNative
Car: 2004 Sonic Blue SVTF

who is going?
Last edited by HilloNative on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nacidos Ford... Nacidos Fuerte...
Krux303

Its every other weekend down in Hastings just like they do up in North Saint Paul. This is getting huge down there though. Down there in main street. Last weekend was 2 Ford GT's, 2 new Challangers, Lots of shelby mustangs. Its suppose to be 76 on down for the car show. Yet a lot of newer cars are sneaking in. They might not let you in the main part of it..just park on the outside of it. On the outside last time there was a brand new Porsche GT3, Ls1 Camero's, GTO's, Etc. Depending on who goes down there it will decade on what car. They do it every other weekend in the summer time down there. It wont be on this weekend down there but the next it will be.
CrazySVTChick

HilloNative wrote:who is going?
Well I am going to the meet for sure!! So that makes one.... 8)
TURBO BABY!!!
02svtfocus
Car: 2002 sonic blue SVTF

^^ make that 3x (roommate and myself) were bringing food/drinks also before we start grinding out those roads 8) , I do have like a 1/2 bad of charcoal and half a thing of lighter fluid that were dragging along, And really don't want to bring it back.
What I drive: 2002 Sonic blue SVT Focus
Current Mod's:MSD 8.5mm wires & coil pack, CFM DSI lever, Denso Iridium plugs, Gutted catalytic converter
Future Mod's:Header wrap, 30% tint
CrazySVTChick

02svtfocus wrote:^^ make that 3x (roommate and myself) were bringing food/drinks also before we start grinding out those roads 8) , I do have like a 1/2 bad of charcoal and half a thing of lighter fluid that were dragging along, And really don't want to bring it back.
Great so we will make it A BBQ!!!!!/???

It will be bring your own meat and drinks..... 8)

I will bring about 1/2 bag of charcoal also...but I am out of the lighter fluid.
TURBO BABY!!!