Aug.16th Meet/ BBQ BYOMeat/Drink

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

TranceZ wrote:Is it an S/R or just a normal ZX2?
Yellow S/R, very clean car. I don't think it gets driven in the winter.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
TranceZ
Car: 2000 ZX2 S/R

Where abouts do you work? I only know of 3 other yellow S/Rs in MN. Mine being in St. Paul, another one was in St. Paul, one in forest lake area, and one in Maplewood. Is the car stock?
2000 ZX2 S/R - Tokico Struts - Sprint Springs - HIDs - 15" Rota Slipstream replicas
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

TranceZ wrote:Do we know exactly where in Stillwater yet?
I will go scope out a spot we could all find and get directions, Pics of the spot, ect. posted asap.
TURBO BABY!!!
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:We let Redlineracer show up and he drives a Countour :shock:
But it has Focus wheels, brakes, shift knob, lsd, and pedals! :lol:
TranceZ wrote:Where abouts do you work? I only know of 3 other yellow S/Rs in MN. Mine being in St. Paul, another one was in St. Paul, one in forest lake area, and one in Maplewood. Is the car stock?
If you don't know that he works at Tousley you're paying too much for Ford parts!!!!
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
CrazySVTChick

TranceZ wrote:Where abouts do you work? I only know of 3 other yellow S/Rs in MN. Mine being in St. Paul, another one was in St. Paul, one in forest lake area, and one in Maplewood. Is the car stock?
If you don't know that he works at Tousley you're paying too much for Ford parts!!!!
So True!!! :lol:
TURBO BABY!!!
TranceZ

If its the guy I'm thinking of, he has a ZX2 bra on his car and the windows are tinted... I met him at a meet. Pretty nice guy. His car is in the middle. Mine is the yellow one to the left. Image
2000 ZX2 S/R - Tokico Struts - Sprint Springs - HIDs - 15" Rota Slipstream replicas
CrazySVTChick

What would everyone's opinoin be if we meet in stillwater at a park and grill stuff?? Then go drive down some cool roads and make our way down to Uni??
TURBO BABY!!!
Steve@Tasca
Midget

TranceZ wrote:If its the guy I'm thinking of, he has a ZX2 bra on his car and the windows are tinted... I met him at a meet. Pretty nice guy. His car is in the middle. Mine is the yellow one to the left. Image
I think thats him, I can't remember if he has a bra on it or not but he does have tint and stock wheels.

CrazySVTChick

Check the first page I added map link and directions to where we will be.
TURBO BABY!!!
TranceZ

Sweet! Yeah I will try to stop by for a little.
CrazySVTChick

TranceZ wrote:Sweet! Yeah I will try to stop by for a little.
Great hope to see you there. :)
TURBO BABY!!!
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

i won't be able to make the meet, but if you hit up unbi after, i MAY be there with some friends of mine. I'll hit ya up jen, or jordan, or andrew, or whoever.
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
Stilz
Ask me about Enzyte
Car: 02 SVTF

possiblility of making it a bit later in the day??? I really want to be there, and I've been begging for a Stilly meet for a long time, but I work till %pm... :( as long as I get to cruise I'm happy...
Ill get down there today and take pics of the spot. Its only a mile from my house, and I'll get as much info as I can about the cruise. 95 North all the way to taylors falls, and from there you can take 97 over to 35 and head right back to the cities for a route and we could end in like shoreview or somethin, but whatever.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'll be painting the kitchen out at the mother in laws farm Saturday :evil:

Anyone want to swing by and drive over my spleen so I can get out of it?

CrazySVTChick

Stilz wrote:possiblility of making it a bit later in the day??? I really want to be there, and I've been begging for a Stilly meet for a long time, but I work till %pm... :( as long as I get to cruise I'm happy...
Ill get down there today and take pics of the spot. Its only a mile from my house, and I'll get as much info as I can about the cruise. 95 North all the way to taylors falls, and from there you can take 97 over to 35 and head right back to the cities for a route and we could end in like shoreview or somethin, but whatever.
That's a good possibility!! I have MANY roads to cruise in mind. Hope to choose a route and map it out for everyone soon!
TURBO BABY!!!