Thanks guys..

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Thanks to Rod, Kyle, and Eric for coming up this weekend. I needed a weekend like this. And don't worry.. the picture will be posted soon.
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

Hey man, thank you for being the unwilling organizer for everything. 8)

I'm glad I came up. It was a great time and I will definitely do it again. Hey, maybe if I'm a really good boy and really lucky it'll be me dancing with the blow-up doll next time.
Believe me- after 8 1/2 months and 4 engine blocks, the car definitely earned the name Debacle.

I don't like Tom (and neither should you).
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

trahma wrote: Thanks to Rod, Kyle, and Eric for coming up this weekend. I needed a weekend like this. And don't worry.. the picture will be posted soon.

Hey what about me? did you leave me out becuase I drive a SPI? :)

yea I had a good time too even though the wife prevented me from getting up there earlier on Saturday and then was being a little bitchy today and didnt want to go all the way up to Gooseberry but I still have fun hitting my rev limiter on the Interstate trying to keep up :)

We should do something for MNFOC again some time soon.
umdivx

Oh and Eric thanks for going to because of you and your car, my wife now wants a ZX3 so now im on a man hunt for a dark blue 2.3l ZX3 according to her it has to be the dark blue, but anyways thanks for good time guys.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

umdivx wrote:
trahma wrote:Thanks to Rod, Kyle, and Eric for coming up this weekend. I needed a weekend like this. And don't worry.. the picture will be posted soon.

yea I had a good time too even though the wife prevented me from getting up there earlier on Saturday and then was being a little bitchy today and didnt want to go all the way up to Gooseberry but I still have fun hitting my rev limiter on the Interstate trying to keep up :)

I already told you thanks jackass... :twisted:

yeah we have something going on in 2 weeks.. we still need to take care of that room though. I'll get a hold of you tomorrow and we can figure out how many rooms we need.
umdivx

trahma wrote:
umdivx wrote:
trahma wrote:Thanks to Rod, Kyle, and Eric for coming up this weekend. I needed a weekend like this. And don't worry.. the picture will be posted soon.

I already told you thanks jackass... :twisted:

yeah we have something going on in 2 weeks.. we still need to take care of that room though. I'll get a hold of you tomorrow and we can figure out how many rooms we need.

Hehe I was kidding. but yea either hit me up on AIM or my cell. maybe by then I can get my suspension on my car or even maybe I might have a new ZX3 by then :)
1FastSVT
have you seen my boxers?

doughboy you just wish you were cool enough to dance with the blowup doll...
is that a focus... who pimps out a focus?
I DO BIATCH!!!! WANNA FUX?
umdivx

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

that is one of the funniest things i have seen in a long time!

don't feel bad man, i bet alot of us have been there! :lol:
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
noresull

Wow, I'm bummed I couldn't make it to this! :shock: Instead, I spent the Weekend trying to get our race car to the front and sleeping in a cold tent and sleeping bag!
2005 ZX3 SES Winter package and Audiphile package
2000 ZX3 CD Silver. Esslinger UDP, Diablosport Chip, S2 Wheels springs and dampers, SVT front bumper
1FastSVT
have you seen my boxers?

OHHH dont worry flea im not worried!!!!
ID DO IT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT... Just lemme know when and where!!

you all better come nest time so you dont have to see what kind of a jackass i can be on the INTERNET!!!!!!!

PEACE EASY
is that a focus... who pimps out a focus?
I DO BIATCH!!!! WANNA FUX?