July 19th July Meet!

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Arsenal741 wrote:How late is everyone meeting at University? ill be getting back into town later maybe 7-8 ish....
Thats about perfect. Just getting dark...
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
02svtfocus
Car: 2002 sonic blue SVTF

Hey guys, I wish I would have known a little sooner that your all meeting this weekend, I get to work at the all famous Best Buy till 11pm :(. Next time ill join. 8)
What I drive: 2002 Sonic blue SVT Focus
Current Mod's:MSD 8.5mm wires & coil pack, CFM DSI lever, Denso Iridium plugs, Gutted catalytic converter
Future Mod's:Header wrap, 30% tint
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

Pepsi50195 wrote:
CrazySVTChick wrote:Then ALL at the same time we will cruise down to Uni.(menards)
Funny....that seemed like it was the plan last time, then you (and to be fair a couple other people) bitched out on us...... :shock:... :? ..... :lol:...but not jk
That's cuz' some DBag stopped to get food!!!!! :x But that is why I figure we will do it all as a group this time with more Foci.
TURBO BABY!!!
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

CrazySVTChick wrote: That's cuz' some DBag stopped to get food!!!!! :x But that is why I figure we will do it all as a group this time with more Foci.
You mean the rest of the group was stopping to get food?
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
Pepsi50195
Resident parts whore
Car: 2000 autumn orange zx3

Redlineracer12 wrote:
CrazySVTChick wrote: That's cuz' some DBag stopped to get food!!!!! :x But that is why I figure we will do it all as a group this time with more Foci.
:lol: ...yeah, i guess were all "dbags".. :shock: ...guess shes tryin to make friends fast here... :roll:
AIM: OpOrangeZX3
MNFOCUS's resident parts whore...
BOOST CREW HERE I AM.......bitches...:lol:
Arsenal741
Car: 2003 SVTF InfraRed

sounds good i should be cruising down university round then in a red svt zx5 looking for foci! :lol:
2000 Focus ZX3 Kona (wrecked)
2003 SVTF Infrared ZX5 (Fathers now) (BN #830 of 2173)

Current:
2008 Subaru STi, Aspen White, Stg 2
2010 Triumph Speed Triple
Pitch Black

i wish i could go but i work every weekend :(
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

Pepsi50195 wrote:
Redlineracer12 wrote:
:lol: ...yeah, i guess were all "dbags".. :shock: ...guess shes tryin to make friends fast here... :roll:
Most of us ate at the Alley, and most of us thought we were heading out to Uni not food. We figured it was getting late and we wanted to be seen in they day light out and about so we cruised. So this time I figure we will all go out to eat together before Uni. that way there are more Foci together. OK :wink:
TURBO BABY!!!
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Pitch Black wrote:i wish i could go but i work every weekend :(
*Cough Cough* Call in sick!!
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Patalrob
Borlatap

Arsenal741 wrote:sounds good i should be cruising down university round then in a red svt zx5 looking for foci! :lol:
Somebody will yell "FOCUS" at you I imagine :lol:
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
02 SVTF ...........
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Some ate at the alley. Some did'nt. Was'nt that big of a deal if we were not 'seen'. It only took 15min to stop at a fucking Wendy's to eat. :roll:
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
grocerygetter
Car: 2006 Infra Red X3

:lol: spank :lol: spank :lol: spank :oops:

Yeah I was like WTF when you guy's turned into Wendys since I had eaten in the bar and didn't even know that you guy's slipped out for the photoshoot. Not a big deal, I enjoyed the drive up to uni, yeah it would have been nice to have us all there but half of us were chomping at the bit to get a decent spot on UNI not knowing what to expect and the other half needed to get there chomp on. To me no big deal, certainly nothing to get the grundies in a bunch about y'all I think some were just a little disapointed that we all didn't roll together as a group.

Some of you's is tight known each other for a time some of us is new and feel a bit out a place if we don't get the opportunity to be a part of the whole.

(Okay I'll stop now before I get told again by someone that I sound like 06)

B
Resident old man...
Looking to homebrew Supercharge my car, me and Corky Bell.
HilloNative
Car: 2004 Sonic Blue SVTF

at what time are you guys leaving the mini golf???... i have to work saturday till 3...
Nacidos Ford... Nacidos Fuerte...
grocerygetter
Car: 2006 Infra Red X3

HilloNative wrote:at what time are you guys leaving the mini golf???... i have to work saturday till 3...
Unless something has changed and the first post has not been updated we meet at Liliput at 2 p.m. will probably take a couple of hours at least playing around and then go eat somewhere so I would guess we would be leaving Coon Rapids around 5-ish at the earliest. I haven't read many of the in between posts so there may be specific plans as to where we are going to eat and a bit more of an itinerary.

B
Looking to homebrew Supercharge my car, me and Corky Bell.
Patalrob
Borlatap

^^^Speaking of places to eat any place in mind?? There are pleanty of options around in that area I'm up for anything.. As for the drive down I can't think of any twisty's the only one I know of has gotten more bumpy and ruff. Its almost to ruff for the X5. :?

Yeah I would think we would be there for a couple hrs till they kick us out of there :lol:
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
02 SVTF ...........