July 19th July Meet!

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

grocerygetter wrote:
CrazySVTChick wrote: That's cuz' some DBag stopped to get food!!!!! :x But that is why I figure we will do it all as a group this time with more Foci.
:lol: spank :lol: spank :lol: spank :oops:

Yeah I was like WTF when you guy's turned into Wendys since I had eaten in the bar and didn't even know that you guy's slipped out for the photoshoot. Not a big deal, I enjoyed the drive up to uni, yeah it would have been nice to have us all there but half of us were chomping at the bit to get a decent spot on UNI not knowing what to expect and the other half needed to get there chomp on. To me no big deal, certainly nothing to get the grundies in a bunch about y'all I think some were just a little disapointed that we all didn't roll together as a group.

Some of you's is tight known each other for a time some of us is new and feel a bit out a place if we don't get the opportunity to be a part of the whole.

(Okay I'll stop now before I get told again by someone that I sound like 06)

B
Resident old man...
I agree....FYI I was not complaining and I could have cared less just wish we all knew thta's what we were doing.
TURBO BABY!!!
CrazySVTChick

grocerygetter wrote:
CrazySVTChick wrote: That's cuz' some DBag stopped to get food!!!!! :x But that is why I figure we will do it all as a group this time with more Foci.
:lol: spank :lol: spank :lol: spank :oops:

Yeah I was like WTF when you guy's turned into Wendys since I had eaten in the bar and didn't even know that you guy's slipped out for the photoshoot. Not a big deal, I enjoyed the drive up to uni, yeah it would have been nice to have us all there but half of us were chomping at the bit to get a decent spot on UNI not knowing what to expect and the other half needed to get there chomp on. To me no big deal, certainly nothing to get the grundies in a bunch about y'all I think some were just a little disapointed that we all didn't roll together as a group.

Some of you's is tight known each other for a time some of us is new and feel a bit out a place if we don't get the opportunity to be a part of the whole.

(Okay I'll stop now before I get told again by someone that I sound like 06)

B
Resident old man...
I agree....FYI I was not complaining and I could have cared less just wish we all knew that's what we were doing.
TURBO BABY!!!
ch435
Boom. Oh shit...
Car: 02 Subaru Outback

Yeah, where to eat? There are a ton of places to eat in Riverdale, a couple miles to the west, or around Northtown, a couple miles to the east. IHOP, Mandarin buffet,(chinese) Arbys, McD's, A&W, Chipotle, DQ, Cold Stone Creamery, Noodles & Co, Famous Daves, etc, etc.

And BTW, I'm a uni virgin, so go easy on me down there. :lol:
Let's go boating.

grocerygetter
Car: 2006 Infra Red X3

ch435 wrote:Yeah, where to eat? There are a ton of places to eat in Riverdale, a couple miles to the west, or around Northtown, a couple miles to the east. IHOP, Mandarin buffet,(chinese) Arbys, McD's, A&W, Chipotle, DQ, Cold Stone Creamery, Noodles & Co, Famous Daves, etc, etc.

And BTW, I'm a uni virgin, so go easy on me down there. :lol:
MMmmm Barbecue... Daves is a bit loud and rowdy... Yeah probably fits us well :lol:

o2 are you going to bring a decal to mark the restaurant with aka Fuddruckers?

B
Looking to homebrew Supercharge my car, me and Corky Bell.
CrazySVTChick

I think Buffalo Wild Wings sounds good is there one out there???
TURBO BABY!!!
ch435
Boom. Oh shit...

^^Ya, there is. That's not my favorite place, but I'd go there if everyone else wanted to.
Let's go boating.

HilloNative
Car: 2004 Sonic Blue SVTF

famous Daves sounds great...
Nacidos Ford... Nacidos Fuerte...
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

i'll just plan on being at lilput at 1:30, but i'll probably be late, because thats how I roll.

SVTchick, I'm not 100% on my plans tomo, but do you want to meet up in flake and we can roll down together?

Edit* I have a few extra copies of the coupons from their website, so everyone will have one!
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
ch435
Boom. Oh shit...

^^I got some too that came in the mail around here.
Let's go boating.

CrazySVTChick

mnfocusS wrote:i'll just plan on being at lilput at 1:30, but i'll probably be late, because thats how I roll.

SVTchick, I'm not 100% on my plans tomo, but do you want to meet up in flake and we can roll down together?

Edit* I have a few extra copies of the coupons from their website, so everyone will have one!
Let me know when and where.
TURBO BABY!!!
CrazySVTChick

I was thinking if it rains we could still meet up at lillputt and we could either go to Dave and Busters as a group or somewhere else and still make fun out of the day, Does this sound ok??
TURBO BABY!!!
ch435
Boom. Oh shit...

CrazySVTChick wrote:I was thinking if it rains we could still meet up at lillputt and we could either go to Dave and Busters as a group or somewhere else and still make fun out of the day, Does this sound ok??
Sounds good. Or, we could shack up at my place too as an option. I've got an entertainment room with xbox, pinball, etc. I'm not far from there.
Let's go boating.

grocerygetter
Car: 2006 Infra Red X3

CrazySVTChick wrote:I was thinking if it rains we could still meet up at lillputt and we could either go to Dave and Busters as a group or somewhere else and still make fun out of the day, Does this sound ok??
Sounds like a good alternative for a rainy day, Maple Grove D&B or?

B
Looking to homebrew Supercharge my car, me and Corky Bell.
CrazySVTChick

ch435 wrote:
Sounds good. Or, we could shack up at my place too as an option. I've got an entertainment room with xbox, pinball, etc. I'm not far from there.
Thats sounds like a good cheap idea.

We could find out for sure where to go when we all meet up and decide if there is rain.
TURBO BABY!!!
CrazySVTChick

grocerygetter wrote:
Sounds like a good alternative for a rainy day, Maple Grove D&B or?

B
Yes D&B Maple Grove....That place rocks!! 8)
TURBO BABY!!!