*OFFICIAL* JUNE GET TOGETHER ***See First Post***

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

someone thats positive they will be there should shoot me their number or just text me. I won't be down until later that night, around 6 so i'd like to be able to find the group quick.

279-6853
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
frankjt96
Car: 1995 F-150, 83 GTI

FORDSVTPARTS wrote:We need to figure out a tentative meeting spot down on University.

I can't make the meet but I'm hitting Uni for sure, Somewhere on the west end near Porkys would be best as thats where most of the action is.

Any suggestions? Any time?
Why don't we met in the same spot all the ricers meet in, just over by the salvation army building in the right corner. no one really ever parks over there and there is a lot of space.
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
grocerygetter
Car: 2006 Infra Red X3

frankjt96 wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote:We need to figure out a tentative meeting spot down on University.

I can't make the meet but I'm hitting Uni for sure, Somewhere on the west end near Porkys would be best as thats where most of the action is.

Why don't we met in the same spot all the ricers meet in, just over by the salvation army building in the right corner. no one really ever parks over there and there is a lot of space.
I'm guessing that we will want to end up at Menards because it will be closer to the "action" and we will be able to see more of the older cars. Doesn't mean that we can't meet at Uni-Dale and cruise over to Menards.
Looking to homebrew Supercharge my car, me and Corky Bell.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

grocerygetter wrote:
frankjt96 wrote:

I'm guessing that we will want to end up at Menards because it will be closer to the "action" and we will be able to see more of the older cars. Doesn't mean that we can't meet at Uni-Dale and cruise over to Menards.
That might not be a bad idea, that way we're all together.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

I'm not sure which place I will be meeting at. Since I've never been to Uni, it would be good for me to be able to meet at a designated spot. So are we going to end up at Menards? Is this where I should go?
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
grocerygetter

HotRodWagon wrote:I'm not sure which place I will be meeting at. Since I've never been to Uni, it would be good for me to be able to meet at a designated spot. So are we going to end up at Menards? Is this where I should go?
If you don't plan on hitting AMF first then you'll need to know otherwise you'll just need to follow the pack from Rosemount. Uni-dale is actually University and Dale on the West side of Dale and the South side of University. If that is where we want to meet then we can get a map up or a link to a map.

B
CrazySVTChick
Car: 2003 Ford Focus SVT EAP

I say because of how busy it will be if we don't go directly to the spot of choice we will never have space for us all. As I am an extream porkey's go'er I would say just all meet up at menards off uni just past porkey's. That way people who show up first can get and possibly reserve space in the lot side closest to uni. And instead of unsure answers THIS IS WHERE WE WILL MEET for sure.
TURBO BABY!!!
CrazySVTChick

Just a little FYI I found this on TCSTANGS forum about where they will be:
Like usual we will be sitting on the hill across from menards on university.

Bring lawn chairs, blankets, bug spray.

This year, please clean up after yourself. It is a pain in the butt when we have to come back the day after to clean up after others that have left a mess.

Adam, bring your megaphone again.
TURBO BABY!!!
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

LOL, so Mustangs on one side, Foci on the order? Ford Alley...LOL

LMAO at the megaphone...haha
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

:(

I couldn't find someone to work for me...
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
grocerygetter

CrazySVTChick wrote:I say because of how busy it will be if we don't go directly to the spot of choice we will never have space for us all. As I am an extream porkey's go'er I would say just all meet up at menards off uni just past porkey's. That way people who show up first can get and possibly reserve space in the lot side closest to uni. And instead of unsure answers THIS IS WHERE WE WILL MEET for sure.
Sounds good to me chika....
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

grocerygetter wrote:
CrazySVTChick wrote:I say because of how busy it will be if we don't go directly to the spot of choice we will never have space for us all. As I am an extream porkey's go'er I would say just all meet up at menards off uni just past porkey's. That way people who show up first can get and possibly reserve space in the lot side closest to uni. And instead of unsure answers THIS IS WHERE WE WILL MEET for sure.
Sounds good to me chika....
I 3rd this....

BTW....Grocreygetter and I are going to meet at Target in Champlin at 3:30 and leave at 4:00. Anybody from the north-northwest side of the suburbs Join IN! 8)

Its on Hwy 169 & 120th

Address For Target-11990 Business Park Blvd N, Champlin, MN
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
CrazySVTChick

Patalrob wrote:

I 3rd this....

BTW....Grocreygetter and I are going to meet at Target in Champlin at 3:30 and leave at 4:00. Anybody from the north-northwest side of the suburbs Join IN!

Its on Hwy 169 & 120th

Address For Target-11990 Business Park Blvd N, Champlin, MN
Is this to meet to drive down to Rosemount??
TURBO BABY!!!
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

It is this weekend, correct? Not going to be making it. Something to do with a car that doesn't have an engine sitting in my Dad's garage too long or something.
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

It is Tomorrow!
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha