[10/23/04] Wisconsin Dells Meet

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

We finally worked out a day for a meet at the Wisconsin Dells. Anyone interested in joining up to represent MNFOC? I think Roman is the only guy to make the meet last year so if he can't make it, they'll have to settle for my not-as-clean blue zx3.

Here's the plan:
10/23/04 - Wisconsin Dells - 11AM

A meeting place is still being planned. Should a few guys want to cruise there, I'll suck it up and drive the extra hour to meet you guys in the Twin Cities.

So who's with me? :P
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

ahhh, we may be in. will we be pitching tents? (boioioioioioioioing!!!!)
Slower than your stock focus.
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

i've always wanted to go to the dells maybe if we get enought ppl we can all just pitch in for a suite. I think the wife would be up for that, leave the girls at the room while the boys go out and play :)
1FastSVT
have you seen my boxers?

HEY IM IN!!! (wheres wisconsin again?) :?:
:arrow: That way if your computer is facing the same way as mine... Right?
jutzb

Depending on activities going on here at campus i might be able to go..and heck I am in Wisconsin for school right now anyways. I may be able to hit upo the other 7 focus drivers on campus and get a group from here to go as well.
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

Yeah, more than likely I'll be there. I remember driving out there for the 'original' Dells meet about 2 or three years ago. It was a lot of fun driving the gokarts with our winter jackets on. :lol:

Justin, you'll have to drive down here so we can get an FI caravan going. If you want to cruize down the day/night before you can crash on one of our multiple futons. Who knows, maybe hell will freeze over and Rod will have his car running by then. :twisted: (sorry man, I had to).
Believe me- after 8 1/2 months and 4 engine blocks, the car definitely earned the name Debacle.

I don't like Tom (and neither should you).
trahma
has a blownup bomb

Doughboy wrote: Yeah, more than likely I'll be there. I remember driving out there for the 'original' Dells meet about 2 or three years ago. It was a lot of fun driving the gokarts with our winter jackets on. :lol:

Justin, you'll have to drive down here so we can get an FI caravan going. If you want to cruize down the day/night before you can crash on one of our multiple futons. Who knows, maybe hell will freeze over and Rod will have his car running by then. :twisted: (sorry man, I had to).

I guess we can accept his ass even if he's cruising in the 3G... =)

I'm down for cruising down the night before as long as I don't have to work. If thats the case and Rod can make it, we'll have 4 cars.. not to shabby. Hey Roman, you in? :twisted:
jutzb

I think I'm in...as of right now at least..I'm here in Menomonie right off 94 - whats planned so far for the Dells meet?
umdivx

does anyone have any hotel infomation yet? or would everyone like me to get prices of a condoe that we can all pitch in for or would everyone like individual rooms?
trahma
has a blownup bomb

umdivx wrote: does anyone have any hotel infomation yet? or would everyone like me to get prices of a condoe that we can all pitch in for or would everyone like individual rooms?

if you want to look into prices that'd be sweet.. I've been swamped with work and other miscellaneous crap so I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to.
umdivx

Ok what I need to know is how many ppl are going, what night/s we are staying there so I can get a better idea of what we need.

Right now I found a couple two bedroom condo/suites with 1 king, 2 double/or 2 queens and a fold out couch the rooms will hold 6 - 8 ppl have two tv's, fireplace, hot tub, the works for $195 a night if we get 6 ppl in one room that would be roughly $30 a person. if we need more than that we could possibly get two slightly smaller rooms or two identical rooms and possibly get a discount for multiple rooms.

Just let me know what everyone wants to do and I get the ball rolling on the reservations.

-Josh
trahma
has a blownup bomb

I don't think we'll have trouble booking to room... you want to do it? I'm broke and you're captain moneybags with the new job. :twisted:
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

I call a bed!!!!

Hey Justin, wanna share?!?! :twisted: :shock: :twisted:
Believe me- after 8 1/2 months and 4 engine blocks, the car definitely earned the name Debacle.

I don't like Tom (and neither should you).
1FastSVT
have you seen my boxers?

hey i in fer sure!!!
but im not sharing with doughboy... only justin!! haha
:evil: :evil:
is that a focus... who pimps out a focus?
I DO BIATCH!!!! WANNA FUX?
umdivx

So how many suites should I researve? One big one or Two smaller ones? I've never been to the Dells so is there a prefereance on whether its one with the indoor water park or not?

I'd like to call soon.

-Josh