Midway/University Thread

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
cant_focus
Car: 2006 liquid grey hatchbac

Figured I could start one for this year. Tonight might end up being the better night....tomorrow might be real shitty. Anyone else gonna be there?
Jordan
Patalrob
Borlatap
Car: 06 Wagon, 02 SVTF, 00 ZX3

Well what the hay! I would have if i'd looked earlier! Just went to Anoka Main st. Nothing but a handfull of trucks revin there Pipes at me... Even happens when I have the truck in town :? But yeah I haven't been out Cruzin the Strip for ever I just felt like it tonight.

I'll make it to Uni soon enough Mybe Next Weekend 8)
00 ZX3 "RattleTrap"
06 Wagon Doggy mover
95 Chevy Silverado Tow rig for lawn mowers
02 SVTF ...........
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

I'll go in june or july. Its to cold to stand around all night right now.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Pappy wrote:I'll go in june or july. Its to cold to stand around all night right now.
But it's a perfect temperature to sit in your car and eat nice greasy Wendy's with the windows down and listening to hot rods 8)
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
frankjt96
Car: 1995 F-150, 83 GTI

I'm down pretty much any time Jordan, just give me a call. I woulda gone tonight but my Focus is having some electrical issues, and who would have guessed that the BMW is having electrical issues too? :shock:
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
cant_focus

Well I went tonight with a friend who has an RSX. We drove around for a while and ended up with drew, matt, and lox (dont know his name :P). Drove around for a while and then watched a couple pulls. Decent night for how bad the fucking weather was...
Jordan
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Patalrob wrote:Well what the hay! I would have if i'd looked earlier! Just went to Anoka Main st. Nothing but a handfull of trucks revin there Pipes at me... Even happens when I have the truck in town :? But yeah I haven't been out Cruzin the Strip for ever I just felt like it tonight.

I'll make it to Uni soon enough Mybe Next Weekend 8)
Did they lift the cruising ban in Anoka? I used to run up there with my old Skylark until they passed the no cruising law.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
cant_focus

If the weather stays dry like this it should be pretty exciting down there tonight. I'll be there probably. PM me if you are gonna go and want my number or something to meeet up.
Jordan
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

i dunno about yall, but i'm planning my first night on uni to be the night after 507. Who's coming with me? lol
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
cant_focus

Sure i'll go. i installed the clear corners. they look good
Jordan
lox222
Car: 2006 red ST with the SAP

cant_focus wrote:Well I went tonight with a friend who has an RSX. We drove around for a while and ended up with drew, matt, and lox (dont know his name :P). Drove around for a while and then watched a couple pulls. Decent night for how bad the fucking weather was...

I thought it was crazy that there was people out in the rain.i was not going to come out last night,till i got calls saying people were out.i was just happy to be out with my car and have all my parts back on.anyway good to see some more foci out there. Im sure ill be out there tonight too.oh and my name is jason but everyone calls me big black
IT'S A FOCUS NOT AN FUCKING EVO!!!!
cant_focus

Haha thats funny shit, so can i be like rob dyrdek on rob n big be like 'YO BLACK'
Jordan
ZX2_racer
Car: Pitch Black 2007 ZX3 S

yep, mine are in also. took me a little bit to get the drivers side one but i found that if you take off some of the under the car plastic covering that you can do it quite a bit easier.
Eibach | Tokico | Ford Racing | Magnaflow | F2 USA | Steeda | Crane
cant_focus

hey JAson, I saw you heading down uni the opposite way when I was heading to foodsmart. I really wanna know what exhaust you are running??
Jordan
mars

i'm always out there friday and saturday nights.... well as long as i dont have overtime the following day... good chatten wit u jordan, i dont know wat u did, but i went after the ricers.. LOL hahaha....
2004 EAP Comp. Orange Focus SVT - LOUD AZZ SVT exhaust!!!!
146.64whp/129.47tq