Birthday get together this Saturday 12-15-07

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
mars

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!!!! wish i was there wit u guys at the club!!!! got busy soo i had to help out my uncle and sh@t....... well hope u enjoyed that patron and B-Day cake drink!!!!
2004 EAP Comp. Orange Focus SVT - LOUD AZZ SVT exhaust!!!!
146.64whp/129.47tq
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

Thanks for the shot Mars, it was pretty good, and so was that free one from the bartender. You really should of came. The brothers were being too damn cheap to get lap dances though, but everyone was nice enough to throw in to get me one.

Thanks everyone.

Nick
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

haha there is a lot more to this story than being said right now... last night was fun as hell. I wish we had a camera with us. BIG thanks to Randy for paying for a lap dance for me, I owe you one. Happy Birthday Nick, glad you enjoyed the club to the fullest. Strippers are rough.... especially Robot ones. Nils... my double din was better than yours. j/k :lol:
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Sucka612 wrote:haha there is a lot more to this story than being said right now... last night was fun as hell. I wish we had a camera with us. BIG thanks to Randy for paying for a lap dance for me, I owe you one. Happy Birthday Nick, glad you enjoyed the club to the fullest. Strippers are rough.... especially Robot ones. Nils... my double din was better than yours. j/k :lol:

Its all about the team-work...lol

It was a great night. Nicks's explosive pants is prob one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Bob's Audi pulls like a beast. Randy's shopping habits are...rather kinky. And Nick pussed out riding the giant dick for a photo opp...LOL

All in all, was a blasty-blast of an evening...
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
zurno
Got any WoW pron?

o2designs wrote:
Sucka612 wrote:haha there is a lot more to this story than being said right now... last night was fun as hell. I wish we had a camera with us. BIG thanks to Randy for paying for a lap dance for me, I owe you one. Happy Birthday Nick, glad you enjoyed the club to the fullest. Strippers are rough.... especially Robot ones. Nils... my double din was better than yours. j/k :lol:

Its all about the team-work...lol

It was a great night. Nicks's explosive pants is prob one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Bob's Audi pulls like a beast. Randy's shopping habits are...rather kinky. And Nick pussed out riding the giant dick for a photo opp...LOL

All in all, was a blasty-blast of an evening...
The only giant penis I would want to ride would be an M coupe. Just look at a picture of one and you'll know what I mean.
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Don't be a party pooper Nick...

And the M Coupe are hideous. A M3 on the other hand...white with staggered black VOLK TE-28's with a red stripe....mmmmm .... LOL
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
zurno
Got any WoW pron?

o2designs wrote:Don't be a party pooper Nick...

And the M Coupe are hideous. A M3 on the other hand...white with staggered black VOLK TE-28's with a red stripe....mmmmm .... LOL

I never said that an M coupe was all that great looking. In fact, I said it looked like a penis, so that should say to you that I don't particularly like how it looks. M3's are yummy.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

o2designs wrote:Don't be a party pooper Nick...

You sir are insane, The M coupe is hot.

And like many cars they look far better in person, Theres a dark blue or black one up by Tousley that makes me drool every time I see it.

I always hated the convertible but I love the coupe. I guess it's another case of personal preference.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
Steve@Tasca
Midget

Robot strippers? WTF, where were you guys? I guess I've been out of circulation for a while.

Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

FORDSVTPARTS wrote: Robot strippers? WTF, where were you guys? I guess I've been out of circulation for a while.
She was a robot dude. Seriously. ROBOT!
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
zurno
Got any WoW pron?

Steve, I myself was atleast referring to the penis M coupe. You know, the one based off of the Z3. The original M coupe. I actually didn't think they called the Z4 based one just a M Coupe, but I think I was wrong.

Penis
Steve@Tasca
Midget

zurno wrote:Steve, I myself was atleast referring to the penis M coupe. You know, the one based off of the Z3. The original M coupe. I actually didn't think they called the Z4 based one just a M Coupe, but I think I was wrong.

Penis

Yeah, Those are hideous.

Steve@Tasca
Midget

Pappy wrote:
FORDSVTPARTS wrote: Robot strippers? WTF, where were you guys? I guess I've been out of circulation for a while.
She was a robot dude. Seriously. ROBOT!
You sure it wasn't just the massive amounts of Meth she was on?

Pitch Black

i love the M Coupes.