Ever want your first car back?

Non Focus discussion. Pretty much other cars and off topic stuff.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

So in my travels, I ran across someone selling the exact car I had as my first new car. With the exception of a little exterior trim, the car is, well, exact. The car is, on a 1 to 10 scale, a solid 8.5...maybe higher since it's 25 years old (humbling moment). So this would be like a once in a lifetime shot. I have seen 1 or 2 over the years, but they've pretty much been beaters. This one's pretty close to as good as it gets.

So now I'm faced with the question...do I snag it...or let it go? I can swing the purchase...but I'd be pushing it.

I won't give it up till I've pased on it. There's enough aftermarket for fun. Dilema...
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
BagginWagon
Car: 00 Black Wagon SE

Well, what was it?

I'd like to own a absolutely mint, full loaded, 88 Turbo Coupe again. :( My brother hit "black ice" and totalled it. I was devastated.
Click For Webshots
Pitch Black

yeah, what is it.
number_twelve
Car: 2000 CD sliver LX

For me, you'd be referring to my 1987 Nissan Pulsar. It burned as much oil as it did gas. However, I would like to get my hands on the next two cars I owned, a 1988 MR2, then a 1992 MR2. I never thought I'd love those cars as much, or as long as I have. The '88 was like driving a go-kart on the streets. Is it bad, I actually still have dreams about driving them. Look what you've done, now I'm all nostalgic!
2000 LX 5 speed. Cone filter, FX-1 Pro, KW suspension, SVT rsb, 16" BFG g-Force Sports, SVT grille, painted side moldings, debadged.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

Now I can't let the cat out the bag. If I move on it, it will be by the weekend. I'm not sure if anyone would like it or not, but I ragged the shit out of the one I had and could't kill it. Since it stayed stock, except for struts and tires, it was an excellent slow car to drive fast.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
spots25

do it... you'll regret it if you don't

My first car was kinda boring. It was a 86 Buick Century with a 2.5L 4 and a 3 speed auto :lol:
00' Kona
ch435
Boom. Oh shit...
Car: 02 Subaru Outback

Not me. It was a 77 Dodge colt, with an am radio with one speaker, ripped up vinyl seats, 4 spd 1.6 ltr, No AC, No PS, No power anything actually. Metallic Brown. A real chick magnet! :lol:
Let's go boating.

Steve@Tasca
Midget

I can think of a number of cars I wish I could get back, some day I'll buy another muscle car but it'll be a while.

Heck, I had Nils run the VIN from my last car (1969 Skylark) to see if it was still around but it's either moved out of state or been totaled as it's not registered in Minnesota anymore.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
mars

i'd luv to get my old 82 corolla back.... lightweight rwd fun!!! i'd luv to get one and swap a 4a-ge or a 3s-gte into it...... i miss that car..... found one, but duuude didnt wanna sell it.... pretty damn mint....

well get it, and be done wit it!!!!!
2004 EAP Comp. Orange Focus SVT - LOUD AZZ SVT exhaust!!!!
146.64whp/129.47tq
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Ah, I sold my first car so I could get Chromie.
Although it was a nice car, and I do miss it. But I'd rather have Chromie...
It was a 94 Eagle Talon ESi.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

i miss my first truck, a 87 c-10 burban. spindles and springs(3inches) dropped the front, and shackles and springs and a c notch dropped the rear. it was a camper special, rubber floor mats,two bench seats and it was a south dakota truck to boot!! 8) trust me it was the alto-mut shaggin waggin!!!!! 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
soul_hammer
Banned!

id like to have mine back Image Image
mine was in need of paint but the drive train was sweet. my parents sold it when i went to the army.

PS that one isnt mine but is the exact same thing. i ditched the spoked rims for some keystone classics 8 inches wide up front and 10 in the rear. damn i miss that car i will have another one but the trans am this time.
oldoutboardjim
Resident curmudgeon
Car: 04 CD Silver SVTF 3-door

I'm showing my age. My 1st car was a 1960 Chevy Impala 2 door hardtop with a factory 348 & 4 speed. :D What a tank compared to the SVTF!
"Old Guy's" SVT:
2004 CD Silver 3-door w/blue interior (one of 244 in that color scheme in 2004)
Build #879 of 1,978
Mods: JRSC+BBK; C-F-M Rear Engine Mount; FSWERKS Stealth Exhaust
soul_hammer
Banned!

oldoutboardjim wrote:I'm showing my age. My 1st car was a 1960 Chevy Impala 2 door hardtop with a factory 348 & 4 speed. :D What a tank compared to the SVTF!

yeah but it was a sweet tank 8)
Deagle50ae

soul_hammer wrote:id like to have mine back Image Image
mine was in need of paint but the drive train was sweet. my parents sold it when i went to the army.

PS that one isnt mine but is the exact same thing. i ditched the spoked rims for some keystone classics 8 inches wide up front and 10 in the rear. damn i miss that car i will have another one but the trans am this time.

did somebody say Keystone Classics?

I've got a set on my '76 Nova. lol This is the car I want back

and this one... o god I miss this one. I still dream about the drives in it. fuckin FUNNN car.

:tear:
I wear my sunglasses at night.