Anybody have an auto

For your Ford Focus related discussion
FOCI

Well I do and it sucks. I'm planning on getting the Performance Automatic tranny upgrade but don't know where to go or how much it would cost to get installed. I figured everyone here is from minnesota like myself and could help me out
andr182

You might want to talk to HotRodWagon. I talked to him last week and he will be doing the auto tranny upgrade to run his AC3. He should know more about it.

BTW, check Lentech performance auto or Wolffracing. If I am not mistaken it costs around $2500.
FOCI

Thanks but those are complete transmissions. Level Ten and Performance Automatics have rebuild kits for under $600 that allow about 300hp so thats what I was lookin at
andr182

WOW ATX rebuild kit for $600, that doesn't sound too bad. Man I should convince my roommate to buy this rebuild kit and put a turbo on :lol: .
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

Foci....You find someone to do the rebuild with the PA kit? If you do please let me know. Thanks
FOCI

ya that was kinda what I was lookin for but I'm getting it so I'll find a place. And I was wondering what sort of setup are you running on your tranny?