Rochester T4T Meet/Show?

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Hey, there is a car show down here in Rochester I think on the last Saturday this month. Anyone interested in coming down and having a meet and crashing the show with a bunch of Foci?

To walk around and look is free, to enter the show, you just need to bring with a toy of some sort. Show is in the afternoon between 2-6 I believe. Food will be easily accessable...

I don't have that day off, but if acouple people want to come down, I'll take it off so I can go. Just a heads up. Let me know so I can put in to get it off.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

I could swing it.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Jarod
Car: 03' SVT Infra Red ZX5

Count me in :)
2003 SVT POWERWORKS (+ other goodies)
grocerygetter
Car: 2006 Infra Red X3

T4T?

Is that Tit for Tat, as in come down here you bums and do something in my backyard for once? If not what's it mean, damn acronyms...

B
Looking to homebrew Supercharge my car, me and Corky Bell.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

ill be in chester getting my c/f hood built by master rossvt. maybe as it cures we can roll down hoodless style!!!! :lol:
Image wink wink.....bitches
o2designs

T4T=Toys 4 Tots

Actually, Ross was at this show last year I talked to him.

But yeah, you scally wags, come down and hang out for alittle bit.
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

ill talk to the rossvt . well see, its up to him, he dose all the work and i stand around and look pretty :lol: that week end im gonna try to talk him into showing me how to make parts and fix parts from c/f and f/g, and maybe fix some stuff of his , so well see if he wants to go then well go. 8)
Image wink wink.....bitches
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Mark me down as maybe...
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
grocerygetter

o2designs wrote:Hey, there is a car show down here in Rochester I think on the last Saturday this month. Anyone interested in coming down and having a meet and crashing the show with a bunch of Foci?

To walk around and look is free, to enter the show, you just need to bring with a toy of some sort. Show is in the afternoon between 2-6 I believe. Food will be easily accessable...

I don't have that day off, but if acouple people want to come down, I'll take it off so I can go. Just a heads up. Let me know so I can put in to get it off.
Where's it being held at? Fairgrounds? I dated a gal from Kasson a few years back so I know the roads to Rochester, that and my Dad's family is from Spring Valley MN, so it's on the way. Ever eat at John Hardy's (probably a stupid ? but...) we always used to stop there when we came down for a guided goose hunt in the late fall/early winter. A good buddy of mine grew up in the South and thinks JH's is the best in MN, love the pulled pork with the Hot&spicy (??? been a while), I'll leave the "big boy" sauce to someone else it's way too much for me, can't taste the food.

I think I can make the trip, I could really be enticed if I knew there were a couple of MNFOCUS.com decals I could buy from someone 8) .

Plus I could pick your brain about the autox the following weekend. Been reading the rules, classes, and the rest. Still need to pick up a helmet hard to find chromed ones with swirly designs :lol: I am feeling like a kid in line at the gate of the amusement park just waiting to get in. 110 entries as of today, and there is only 5 foci, I think I said 6 before.

B
o2designs

Its actually in the parking lot of a strip mall. WalMart/Sams Club right across the lot, with BWW, KwikTrip, DollarStore. Everything is right there in that place, so if you need thing, its only 5 minutes away.

I requested the day off today, so I should be good to go. Its the last Saturday of this month, which I think is the 28th.
grocerygetter

Kyle,

Is there a link or a map or something that I can get?

B
o2designs

Maybe if this damn computer was'nt so fucking so.
I'll get you one. But just take the first exit when you come into Rochester, Take a right, you'll see the WalMart right from the light...Its in their parking lot.
o2designs

o2designs

And if that does'nt help, you better not get lost with this one!!!
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

o2designs wrote:And if that does'nt help, you better not get lost with this one!!!
that looks a little fast for an autox layout

oh wait, those were directions, my bad