FIRST ANNUAL MNFOC CAR SHOW!!!!!!

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
grocerygetter
Car: 2006 Infra Red X3

Louis Zerr wrote:Okay, my car is about ready to roll to this. I need to wash/wax/detail the motha out and you bitches will be on notice that this bitch is gettin' it snort back. :twisted:
And the talking smack starts already! Louis what do you drive?

B
Looking to homebrew Supercharge my car, me and Corky Bell.
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Check the photo section, boost is coming again too. That's the rip in rip and snort. I am excited about this!!!!
Slower than your stock focus.
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

Louis Zerr wrote:Okay, my car is about ready to roll to this. I need to wash/wax/detail the motha out and you bitches will be on notice that this bitch is gettin' it snort back. :twisted:

I think I will "detail" rusty in the common rusty detailing fashion for the show. Can anyone tell me where I can find a good long gravel road near the show?
grocerygetter
Car: 2006 Infra Red X3

zurno wrote:

I think I will "detail" rusty in the common rusty detailing fashion for the show. Can anyone tell me where I can find a good long gravel road near the show?
With all the construction going on you don't need a gravel road just zip off the shoulder for a fresh dip of road and construction debris on your way in, course you'll probably need to run past 61 and take 35E North to hit the sweet spot.

B
Looking to homebrew Supercharge my car, me and Corky Bell.
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

kinda off topic but we can prolly g2g again at this year's the car craft which is July 20th? interest?
TQ is addictive
Redlineracer12
I is speshul
Car: 00 Contour SVT

Y2k wrote:kinda off topic but we can prolly g2g again at this year's the car craft which is July 20th? interest?
I've registered for it, whether or not I have my car running I'm not sure.
3 Fords, 1 Mercury, 1 Honda, 1 Yamaha
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

Y2k wrote:kinda off topic but we can prolly g2g again at this year's the car craft which is July 20th? interest?
My friend is planning on going to that show, I never considered it but I wouldn't mind doing it.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

teh ZTW needs a new radiator. May or may not make it....go figure.
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
Redlineracer12
I is speshul

HotRodWagon wrote:teh ZTW needs a new radiator. May or may not make it....go figure.
Radiator? Thats a two-three hour job, being generous :) You can make it no problem.
KRYPTO
Car: 02 race car red SVT

Redlineracer12 wrote:
HotRodWagon wrote:teh ZTW needs a new radiator. May or may not make it....go figure.
Radiator? Thats a two-three hour job, being generous :) You can make it no problem.
Agree on that. I can take your whole motor out and back in, in that time! (well maybe a couple more hours)
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

KRYPTO wrote:
Redlineracer12 wrote:
Agree on that. I can take your whole motor out and back in, in that time! (well maybe a couple more hours)
I'd PAY to see that....
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

waiting on part to be delivered...
...always in focus...
...costra nostra tobasco
KRYPTO
Car: 02 race car red SVT

[quote="Pappy
I'd PAY to see that....[/quote]

It doesn't take long. Unplug wire harness, remove CV joints, fuel line, throttle/shifter links, hoses, exaust, power steering, motor/trans mounts
DONE!
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

KRYPTO wrote:[quote="Pappy
I'd PAY to see that....
It doesn't take long. Unplug wire harness, remove CV joints, fuel line, throttle/shifter links, hoses, exaust, power steering, motor/trans mounts
DONE![/quote]

I've done it. It takes a lot more than a few hours. It's a little more complicated than uncliping three wires, pulling some axles and having the motor fall out.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Redlineracer12
I is speshul

Pappy wrote: I've done it. It takes a lot more than a few hours. It's a little more complicated than uncliping three wires, pulling some axles and having the motor fall out.
You've done what? Aren't you on your original engine? :D JK

I'm catching up, we'll make this a contest. I'm down by one, or are we tied? I'll be on number 3.