The wagon

Show off your pictures!!!
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

Well,
The ACIII is comming together. I'm thinking a spring install is about right.
Currently I'm getting the mic put together. Just got a Kamikazi header. I hooked up with Shevvvvv on FJ fame...he's in Mankato. I'm going to check out his ACIII set up hopefully this weekend. Once the mic is complete, it's tranny time. The ATX penalty is a costly one, but it will be done. Hopefully I can take a weeks vacation next may and install everything at once. Here's a link to my gallery at FF.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/gallery/vi ... 50#preview
andr182

Hey how is it goin man. I am using Shevvvvv on FJ, my nick here is andr182. Wow... I don't know you are driving a wagon. With AC3, u will smoke every wagons :lol: .
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Awesome car man! I look forward to checking it out tomorrow!
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

Trahma...you in Mankato tomorrow?
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

Trahma...you in Mankato tomorrow?
andr182

HotRod, nice talking with u today. Really your wagon looks awesome and clean man. Thanks for coming and check my car out by the way.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

Andri,
Man all I can say is you've got one hell of a nice ride. I wanted to thank you for inviting me over to check it out. You've got to get some pics up for everybody to see. Nice job man. Nice job.
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

andr, i think i've seen your car on cardomain, i remember something about the person living in kato, were you selling some hella projectors a little while back??
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
andr182

BTW they are not hellas, they are ebay halo headlights. Are u the one who was interested in it and wanted to buy it? I remember there is one person from MN that asked me about the headlights.
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

andr182 wrote: BTW they are not hellas, they are ebay halo headlights. Are u the one who was interested in it and wanted to buy it? I remember there is one person from MN that asked me about the headlights.

lol yea that was me :evil: :lol:
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

The wagon is badass! I saw you just ordered a race header, sweet! Are you saving for the tranny? Are you using toms mic for the ac3? or are you going to use fordchip?
07 ST S.A.P.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

I'm all over the map for management. Right now I'm looking at a fordchip 70maf and 42lb injectors with a J&S Safeguard. The tranny...ugh. This will not be till the spring at the earliest. The plan is to have it all together in time for Fordchip's return. Right now, I've got to get off my lazy ass and get the AC over to BEGI for a Corky inspection...providing everything checks out, I'll be sending the piping to HPC for a strip & ceramic coating.
It's also remotely possible I may upgrade the intercooler....but that's definately after the tranny. Alot's on the table right now, as I'm trying to put my wife into business...and the rate of modding will be dependant on her success. BTW, thanks for the comps on the wagon. Hopefully I will be ready by next May......
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia

I guess it can't get any cleaner... I got to get this tranny thing over with :x