MOA meet?

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
lox222
Car: 2006 red ST with the SAP

I was thinking its time for a big MOA meet. The date I was thinking is April 28 its a sat. what do you guys think? And as to where to eat maybe try something other than hooters, but I do like their wings.
stilzvilesvt

wait a couple months for it to warm up a bit more. I love the idea, but I'll be up at camp ripley for that weekend
2002 SVT Sonic Blue #1994
And it's a cute little bunny, too! :D
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Just hang off on a big meet.

We are in the works of the BIGGEST focus car show to ever hit the midwest. Will be around the end of may. So just sit back and wait for details.....

Besides, everyone from around here comes to the weekly meets anyways!
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
GearHead

Pappy wrote: Besides, everyone from around here comes to the weekly meets anyways!

I have yet to attend and meet you guys :( , but I will find time in May for this "big get together"! When will details become available?

BTW, I'm Corey- infra-red ZX3 w/ black ST170s. I don't see too many other Foci in the Burnsville area; looking forward to meeting some of you.
2001 Infra-red ZX3
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

better be after memorial weekend but of course my car is gone :(
TQ is addictive
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

Pappy wrote: Just hang off on a big meet.

We are in the works of the BIGGEST focus car show to ever hit the midwest. Will be around the end of may. So just sit back and wait for details.....

please let me know about this as i also have a unvailing of sorts and im gonna wait till then!!! :twisted:
Image wink wink.....bitches
skhighlighn

Pappy wrote: Just hang off on a big meet.

was that that one that you guys and jason and steve were planning at Tousley, or bigger? Super excited!
KF / 01 twilight blue zx3 / http://www.kylefletcher.com
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

GearHead wrote:
Pappy wrote:Besides, everyone from around here comes to the weekly meets anyways!

I have yet to attend and meet you guys :( , but I will find time in May for this "big get together"! When will details become available?

BTW, I'm Corey- infra-red ZX3 w/ black ST170s. I don't see too many other Foci in the Burnsville area; looking forward to meeting some of you.

AH AH, it was you that has showed up in the MNSC spotted thread!!! I wondered who that was.

If the weekly meets for the Minnesota Focus car club were held in Minnesota, maybe I'd come.
Slower than your stock focus.
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

Louis Zerr wrote:
GearHead wrote:
Pappy wrote:Besides, everyone from around here comes to the weekly meets anyways!

AH AH, it was you that has showed up in the MNSC spotted thread!!! I wondered who that was.

If the weekly meets for the Minnesota Focus car club were held in Minnesota, maybe I'd come.

Inver Grove Heights isn't in Minnesota?

I thought it was something about you having teh buttsecs on Thursdays nights so you couldn't make it. Or was it the playing in a band at an assylum?

Nick
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

zurno wrote:
Louis Zerr wrote:
GearHead wrote:

I thought it was something about you having teh buttsecs on Thursdays nights so you couldn't make it. Or was it the playing in a band at an assylum?

Nick

Come on now, you know very well that if I wanted butt secs I would be there.
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

Louis Zerr wrote:
zurno wrote:
Louis Zerr wrote:

Nick

huh? Justin doesn't normally show up.
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

zurno wrote:
Louis Zerr wrote:
zurno wrote:

Nick

huh? Justin doesn't normally show up.

Nils does though.
roovy
I <3 my Zero

oh SNAP
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

***********DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN*************

(Those from last night would get this...)
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

:lol: