You've all seen it now.

Show off your pictures!!!
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

Pappy wrote:
soul_hammer wrote:yeah lookin hot i like the in set plate.

Zip ties off the cooler lines FTW!

I have passed multiple cops yet and none have given me crap for it yet, haha. I just could not bring myself to drill into this bumper.

double sided tape FTW ;)
TQ is addictive
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Y2k wrote:
Pappy wrote:
soul_hammer wrote:yeah lookin hot i like the in set plate.

I have passed multiple cops yet and none have given me crap for it yet, haha. I just could not bring myself to drill into this bumper.

double sided tape FTW ;)

That can chip paint off when removed. FTL :(
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

trans formers...more tham meets the eye!!! what bumper and skirt combo you use? i like the hood , still has a great stance, liked the old look, it looked all bisness!!! now it looks ......not all bidness. :wink:
Image wink wink.....bitches
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

focinite wrote: trans formers...more tham meets the eye!!! what bumper and skirt combo you use? i like the hood , still has a great stance, liked the old look, it looked all bisness!!! now it looks ......not all bidness. :wink:

huh', bidness...LOL

He's running Roush front bumper and side skirts.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

o2designs wrote:
focinite wrote:trans formers...more tham meets the eye!!! what bumper and skirt combo you use? i like the hood , still has a great stance, liked the old look, it looked all bisness!!! now it looks ......not all bidness. :wink:

huh', bidness...LOL

He's running Roush front bumper and side skirts.
yeah bidness! them skirts look fat on that car. i loved the old look it was lean and low. i like the functionall look, and the sudo tip is good i think i like the race look it had...but ive said it before , every one has there own taste, so build the car how you want.... i dont like the new look, but the work that went into it was done well in my eye, the paint looks good in the pic, and the stance is NAILED!!!! i love the the hood, i know the head lights aint fun to tear apart, i dont like the paint on the lights, but it looks like some thought went into it and the work is ona good level.. nice ride papps!!!! congrats its gotta feel good to have it done!!!! :wink:
Image wink wink.....bitches
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

focinite wrote: yeah bidness! them skirts look fat on that car. i loved the old look it was lean and low. i like the functionall look, and the sudo tip is good i think i like the race look it had...but ive said it before , every one has there own taste, so build the car how you want.... i dont like the new look, but the work that went into it was done well in my eye, the paint looks good in the pic, and the stance is NAILED!!!! i love the the hood, i know the head lights aint fun to tear apart, i dont like the paint on the lights, but it looks like some thought went into it and the work is ona good level.. nice ride papps!!!! congrats its gotta feel good to have it done!!!! :wink:

ASS KISSER :lol:

- Josh
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Can someone get me a translator?
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

Pappy wrote:
Y2k wrote:
Pappy wrote:

double sided tape FTW ;)

That can chip paint off when removed. FTL :(

not if you peel it apart carefully...done it b4
TQ is addictive
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

focinite wrote:
o2designs wrote:
focinite wrote:trans formers...more tham meets the eye!!! what bumper and skirt combo you use? i like the hood , still has a great stance, liked the old look, it looked all bisness!!! now it looks ......not all bidness. :wink:

but the work that went into it was done well in my eye
Thats cuz' I worked on it...HAHA

j/k.
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!