How about a cruise?

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
stilzvilesvt

I've been waiting for a cruise for a while now. I really want to go on a cruise and see how many heads we all can turn. Like from rochester to duluth! yeay long drives!
2002 SVT Sonic Blue #1994
And it's a cute little bunny, too! :D
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

That's a long ass drive. I liked the bloomington-brooklynpark... basically around the metro one we did last year.
Steve@Tasca
Midget

I would vote for a run down towards Prescott Wisconsin, Beautiful drive and awesome twisty roads.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
mars

FORDSVTPARTS wrote: I would vote for a run down towards Prescott Wisconsin, Beautiful drive and awesome twisty roads.

hell yea, then stop in the parking lot on the river beach and show off our rides!!!!!!!!!!!
2004 EAP Comp. Orange Focus SVT - LOUD AZZ SVT exhaust!!!!
146.64whp/129.47tq
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

That or I vote for Stillwater to Taylors falls or something like that. Basically anything along the river is fun.

- Josh
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

ya, I want twisties

I was thinking a cruise to the drag strip would be fun sometime
skhighlighn

i want twisties as well. my roommate has a sweet resteraunt in onalaska called "The Blue Moon" that we could cruise to. Awesome food.
KF / 01 twilight blue zx3 / http://www.kylefletcher.com
Steve@Tasca
Midget

I went with my dad on a Healey club run a few years back that went down to Prescott and had a stop at a really nice park with an amazing scenic overlook of the river valley. I'll see if he remembers where exactly it was.
Tasca Auto Group- Employee pricing on all parts.
http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocator/i ... eid=213668

1-800-598-1484 or spowell@tasca.com
soul_hammer
Banned!

if you guys come north i could give a guided tour of some realy nice twistys on the way.
dartfork

What ever happened to this good idea? How 'bout Saturday the 26th. Cruise from St. Paul to Red Wing?
frankjt96
Car: 1995 F-150, 83 GTI

I'd love to roll with you all. The only thing is that my foci is mostly stock other than a few interior things and an intake. Is it still cool to roll with ya'll?
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

frankjt96 wrote: I'd love to roll with you all. The only thing is that my foci is mostly stock other than a few interior things and an intake. Is it still cool to roll with ya'll?

yes it is ok
rabidcrow
Car: 03 svt

FORDSVTPARTS wrote: I would vote for a run down towards Prescott Wisconsin, Beautiful drive and awesome twisty roads.

Hell ya!! You guys should do this!!! There are some great places around prescott where we can park and have great views of the river, then head all the way down to Red Wing. 8)

Lets make this happen! :lol:
rabidcrow
Car: 03 svt

FORDSVTPARTS wrote: I went with my dad on a Healey club run a few years back that went down to Prescott and had a stop at a really nice park with an amazing scenic overlook of the river valley. I'll see if he remembers where exactly it was.

It's called Freedom Park, right off 35 in prescott. If you haven't been there in a couple years, the whole park is redone. They built a new building a made a Nature Center...

Kinda cool place 8)
dartfork

Here is a tour I put together (if this google maps link works) It has a cascade of meet-ups with everyone finally meeting in Prescott, WI. Everyone would then drive together to Red Wing, MN. I don't have time's figured out yet. (I.E. 10 am Stage 1 meet at Clifton French Memeorial park, 10:35 Stage 2 meet-up at Battle Creak Park-&-Ride, etc.) But the tour is mapped out. If people want to add additional tributary legs (maybe from North Central) just go ahead and make them your selves.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?client=s ... 63422&z=13