July 4th, 2007

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
stilzvilesvt

Just a heads up... (way early) Every year a bunch of friends and I head downtown (Stillwater) we take up about 5-10 spaces and block them, and we hang out and grill all day. If anyone is interested, I would greatfuly enjoy your company Joining us this year. For some of you its a drive, but its just an offer to consider. 5 days prior I will be getting married and I just wanted to have a great 4th this year. So, the more the better! 8)
2002 SVT Sonic Blue #1994
And it's a cute little bunny, too! :D
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

stilzvilesvt wrote: Just a heads up... (way early) Every year a bunch of friends and I head downtown (Stillwater) we take up about 5-10 spaces and block them, and we hang out and grill all day. If anyone is interested, I would greatfuly enjoy your company Joining us this year. For some of you its a drive, but its just an offer to consider. 5 days prior I will be getting marriedand I just wanted to have a great 4th this year. So, the more the better! 8)

CONGRATS!!!!!!! Thata boy!

To far in advance for me to think about the 4th right now, haha.

Kickass fireworks display down there though!
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Eleanor Focus

I will be Sitting on a cruise ship sippin on a pina colada during the 4th 8) But thanks for the offer. I hope to be there for the Wedding though, Congrats!
stilzvilesvt

ya the invitations will be going out within a month or so, so I might be pming some of you for addresses
2002 SVT Sonic Blue #1994
And it's a cute little bunny, too! :D
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

im game for any fing( not f-ing) :wink:
Image wink wink.....bitches
focusjosh

Im down for the 4th i live in hudson and my girlfriend and i planned on going down there so if there's any room let me know ill forsure come!!!
Pitch Black

i will be drunk up north, but it sounds like fun
StilzvileGurl
Car: 06 zx4 ses w/ sap

Bump, update, mass post.

If anyone is interested in a bit of a drive, a bunch of my friends and i, everyyear, we have an all day grill out and get together on the 4th in downtown stillwater. Just figured I'd offer to you all to join us. I mentioned it to my MNMazda.com buddys a while ago, but I'll be out of the loop for a while so if anyone is interested email me or you can call me too.
Rob
Email: stwrsvt@hotmail.com
Myspace: stilzvileauto
Cell: 6518157870

What: Grill out/ hang out
When: July 4th, 2007 probaly about 7am to midnight.
Where: Downtown stillwater, mn. On the board walk. coming from no st paul, 36 until you get into downtown then right at the oasis market drive until u see gazebo.
Who: Anyone and everyone.
Why: Celebrating the 4th, just for fun, and cause I like to meet people and get cars together for fun times.

if u do decide to come, be a pal, and bring some extra food.
06 Foci SES w/ SAP