Old Weekly Meet Talk

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
Eleanor Focus

TBD
Last edited by Eleanor Focus on Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eleanor Focus

Map to come
Last edited by Eleanor Focus on Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eleanor Focus

hopefully soon
Last edited by Eleanor Focus on Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eleanor Focus

thanks
Last edited by Eleanor Focus on Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
roovy
I <3 my Zero

Holy crap! I am having to look at a calendar way too much here people

Not to sound bitchy, but it seemed like the way things were was going great. A lot of people were coming consistently, so I didnt think we needed to change anything. Thats just my opinion!

Hope to see you guys soon.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Yea WTF kinda schedule is this?

This is honestly going to severly limit my activity and attendance of meets. I set my work schedule to work until 5:30 on most thursday nights. So I guess I'll only make one or two meets a month....
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
Eleanor Focus

I make it to almost all the meets and I live in Rockford minnesota you whiners 8)
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

it has been set up this way to make it easier for kyle to come, and easier for the Forest lake people to come

if attendance is low to a certain location it can(or will) be moved to another location(or deleted)
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Well attendance will drop from this side of the cities, guaranteed.

I know Rob, his girlfriend, all their friends probably wont even show up anymore. Also I probably wont be out much. I guess I just don't understand why all of a sudden a proven area is null and void.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________
zurno
Got any WoW pron?
Car: ZX4x4

because you missed the meet last night

just kidding
Eleanor Focus

I could care less where we go, all I know is people were bitchy about BWW Oakdale cuz it was too busy, Applebees cuz it was too pricey, and Ihop cuz it was too pancakey,

so we found BWW in northtown to be slower and easier to get into and Ruby Tues was not too bad to get to or into either.

I don't know what the problem is with having a north and a south meet.

I know a west meet would not work cuz I would be the only one to show up :wink:

Either way it takes me about 45 minutes to get to the east or south meets, and about an 75-90 minutes to get home from either location.

I just wanted to spread the love and some people agreed, if you find a decent location out east, I will go there
Last edited by Eleanor Focus on Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eleanor Focus

If we only went to a meet cuz it was convenient to get there, I would never be able to go to any of the MNFocus or MNSC meets, nor would Kyle and his dad, or comacho, viper.

Please by all means finds us a location that would meet your needs :wink:
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

well i tell yah what. id like to meet up wiffa guys but my sched dont alow. but the north town works great cus i get off at 8 and can blast down i may even be able to shower and get cleaned up before i come out( i work on cars i get dirty)
Image wink wink.....bitches
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

What are guys complaining about - we drive 80 miles oneway for thursday nite meal wherever it's at!! We hate to miss any of the nites out and would hate to have any of you guys missing! We've picked that as our nite out. It would be fun to have some of you show up down here this summer for a Friday nite supper out with the street rod group . Those guys would think a group of Focus's would be cool-they are cars nuts first and always.---o2 designs-Dad-Bob
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
focinite
Master of Phonemic orthography
Car: black cvp vroom vroom

o2designs wrote: What are guys complaining about - we drive 80 miles oneway for thursday nite meal wherever it's at!! We hate to miss any of the nites out and would hate to have any of you guys missing! We've picked that as our nite out. It would be fun to have some of you show up down here this summer for a Friday nite supper out with the street rod group . Those guys would think a group of Focus's would be cool-they are cars nuts first and always.---o2 designs-Dad-Bob
i wanna have a beer wiff da old man 8) i love that guy!!!!!!!!! :)
Image wink wink.....bitches