Xcal2 For Sale or TRADE

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
Eleanor Focus

I Finally got the Xcal2 unlocked and since I am getting a new one with the turbo setup, this one is up for grabs.

This comes with the Xcal2, original box and USB Download Cable $250.00 SOLD Pending Pickup

There are no tunes on it at all, it has been unlocked by SCT. It now Says "Un-Used" and it is ready for any ford vehicle that can utilize the Xcal2. You just have to get an SCT program for your vehicle, at any SCT Dealer. Perhaps DBPerformance or Focussport.
Last edited by Eleanor Focus on Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
o2designs
Making skinny jeans look baggy since 2009
Car: Bone Stock Focuseses

Will Randy knock off the xcal2 when you buy the Turbo?
Pants too tight, wheels so bright!
Eleanor Focus

o2designs wrote: Will Randy knock off the xcal2 when you buy the Turbo?

I am already getting a good deal, so I am not going to ask for more of a deal, and I do not need two Xcal2's so this one has to go.
MAT

I'll buy it provided I can get a good tune for it from Marcy Motorsports. Would that be something I can load from an email?
MAT
Roberts, WI
05 ZX3 SES Infra-red (It's hot!)

Mods: Crane Stg 1 cams, F2 Header, Marcy CAI, Borla cat-back exhaust, FocusSport ECU tuning, SVT suspension, 17" FRPP rally wheels
(I'm just getting warmed up!)
o2designs

Yes, you can upload tunes thru a email. Thats how mine was done from Randy at FS.
Eleanor Focus

o2designs wrote: Yes, you can upload tunes thru a email. Thats how mine was done from Randy at FS.

+1 It does have the USB cable for Downloading and Data Logging
o2designs

Actually, to data-log, it requres a Lahmdo(sp?) cable, along with a lab top, and the 9pin wire.

But to program the Xcal2 with a generic log, all you need is the USB cable, email, and LiveLink(which is free from website)
sc0tty8

FYI, when you use it with a tune on the next car, it will become locked again, sct is the only one that can unlock it, and, they are being real cock suckers about unlocking them, to the point you are better off to buy a new one.
Eleanor Focus

sc0tty8 wrote: FYI, when you use it with a tune on the next car, it will become locked again, sct is the only one that can unlock it, and, they are being real cock suckers about unlocking them, to the point you are better off to buy a new one.

You really need to do more reaserch, the SCT Xcal2 only is locked if the car it was on is not brought back to stock, once the car has been set to stock you can unlock it up to 5 times without sending it into SCT.
sc0tty8

Eleanor Focus wrote:
sc0tty8 wrote:FYI, when you use it with a tune on the next car, it will become locked again, sct is the only one that can unlock it, and, they are being real cock suckers about unlocking them, to the point you are better off to buy a new one.

You really need to do more reaserch, the SCT Xcal2 only is locked if the car it was on is not brought back to stock, once the car has been set to stock you can unlock it up to 5 times without sending it into SCT.

Once its locked again as in you tune and sell the car, and you do not unlock it, you are stuck with it being locked.

Better?

And you need to do more research. 6k into an automatic focus and its still going to get its ass handed to it by so many cars.
Eleanor Focus

sc0tty8 wrote:
Eleanor Focus wrote:
sc0tty8 wrote:FYI, when you use it with a tune on the next car, it will become locked again, sct is the only one that can unlock it, and, they are being real cock suckers about unlocking them, to the point you are better off to buy a new one.

Once its locked again as in you tune and sell the car, and you do not unlock it, you are stuck with it being locked.

Better?

And you need to do more research. 6k into an automatic focus and its still going to get its ass handed to it by so many cars.

you don't know anything about Xcal 2's so STFU, I spent time on the phone with SCT and FS and I have the correct info DIPSHIT

Also, Did I say that I was putting the stuff in to race people. No absolutely not, I an doing it for the rarety and for my own satisfaction

Here's your sign
SVT-swap

Eleanor Focus wrote:
sc0tty8 wrote:
Eleanor Focus wrote:

Better?

you don't know anything about Xcal 2's so STFU, I spent time on the phone with SCT and FS and I have the correct info DIPSHIT

Also, Did I say that I was putting the stuff in to race people. No absolutely not, I an doing it for the rarety and for my own satisfacton.

How many times are you gonna make the guy explain this?
MAT

Hey I'm home sicker than a dog today so I don't have access to email that I asked about tunes. I can try and call the tuner later today to see if it will work.
MAT
Roberts, WI
05 ZX3 SES Infra-red (It's hot!)

Mods: Crane Stg 1 cams, F2 Header, Marcy CAI, Borla cat-back exhaust, FocusSport ECU tuning, SVT suspension, 17" FRPP rally wheels
(I'm just getting warmed up!)
Eleanor Focus

MAT wrote: Hey I'm home sicker than a dog today so I don't have access to email that I asked about tunes. I can try and call the tuner later today to see if it will work.

Sounds good, LMK make an offer on it if you want. I just do not need it anymore, thanks
Eleanor Focus

I am willing to take trades on the Xcal2, I need lots of parts for the focus or whatever elso you think I could use 8)