MNFOC - Beginning of Summer Meet - May 22nd

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Damnit!!!! Justin Showed up with a supercharged focus!! I hope you are okay and we will see you tomorrow!!
Slower than your stock focus.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

Louis Zerr wrote: Damnit!!!! Justin Showed up with a supercharged focus!! I hope you are okay and we will see you tomorrow!!

Hey you're not supposed to tell... :twisted:

Hope to see you at Ridgedale today Roman.
1FastSVT
have you seen my boxers?

Hey this is kyle, (formerly known as Brown Bullet) but now have a 2002 black SVT... Just wanted to say that the meet at the MOA was frikin' sweet as most!! Nice to meet all of you and hope to do so again soon.

Taker easy
Dcdkbmxer03

I have to agree frickin awesome!!!!! Me and brown bullet will totally be at the next meet!!!
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

trahma wrote:
Louis Zerr wrote:Damnit!!!! Justin Showed up with a supercharged focus!! I hope you are okay and we will see you tomorrow!!

Hey you're not supposed to tell... :twisted:

Hope to see you at Ridgedale today Roman.

HEY!!! Where were you damn people?!?!
I waited until 12:30 and finally gave up- drove 2 hours home to visit my 3yo nephew in the hospital. :cry: Poor kid!

Saturday was pretty damn cool. Good turnout with quite a few new people. Next time we'll have to go somewhere where we don't get all split up when we eat.

p.s. too many Newcastles is a bad thing- it makes you go home at 2 am and eat left-over Perkins from the day before....:)
Believe me- after 8 1/2 months and 4 engine blocks, the car definitely earned the name Debacle.

I don't like Tom (and neither should you).
trahma
has a blownup bomb

Doughboy wrote:
trahma wrote:
Doughboy wrote:Whoo Hoo!! That's the day after my birthday! :twisted: Who's buyin me a drink?!?! :wink:

Do the Hooters girls sing on birthdays?

IIRC they throw you up on a chair and sing to you- not too exciting. Hmmm... on second thought, the view might be kinda nice..... :twisted:

damn this means I should have remembered that... oh well, there's always next time.
Focal_Nutz

Damn sorry I was a no show on Sunday, but man did it look like shit out on Sunday morning when I got up....Didn't think there would be many there....Was there a MNSC? or did they cancel?
trahma
has a blownup bomb

Focal_Nutz wrote: Damn sorry I was a no show on Sunday, but man did it look like shit out on Sunday morning when I got up....Didn't think there would be many there....Was there a MNSC? or did they cancel?

We had around 50 cars show up for the mnsc meet. Unfortunately the rain drenched out car gazing. We did have a shelter though which we gladly hid under.
jutzb

Hey everyone, this is Brandon, yeah - stock green ZX3 guy - just wanted to say that Saturday was a blast! Thanks to everyone who was able to make it!

~Brandon
Focal_Nutz

jutzb wrote: Hey everyone, this is Brandon, yeah - stock green ZX3 guy - just wanted to say that Saturday was a blast! Thanks to everyone who was able to make it!

~Brandon

No, This is Brandon, and I have a stock black SVT....HaHa....Sorry bad humor, the things I do to amuse myself....<Shakes head>

Yeah I had it all planned out to go the MNSC...but when I woke up and saw the rain, I just didn't think there would be a turnout....turns out I was wrong, well I will be there next time....