MNFOC - Beginning of Summer Meet - May 22nd

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
trahma
has a blownup bomb
Car: 2002 Malibu Blue ZX3

That's right gentlemen (because we have no ladies.. yet) It's time to plan out our next MNFOC meet.

In the tradition that is classic of car clubs, we're going to be meeting at Hooters at the MOA. The plan is to meet on the top of the ramp on the east side and then to head in once we have a decent group of people.

Mall of America
Bloomington, MN 55437

Time:
6:00PM

After eating we'll cruise up to University to hang out and then call it a night. If anyone is coming from out of town, I'll be picking up a Hotel room to go to the MNSC meet the next day so if you're willing to split the room, I'm up for it. So if you're coming, post it here so we can have an estimated count.
Last edited by trahma on Wed May 26, 2004 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

hmmm, i am in. that's right in. I drove up to duluth this past weeknd too so i am in. Then you can feast your eyes one of the latest FI'd foci in town. :twisted:
Slower than your stock focus.
Focal_Nutz

I am in....I live in the cities so I won't be in with the room, but I will be at Hooters...
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

trahma wrote: That's right gentlemen (because we have no ladies.. yet) It's time to plan out our next MNFOC meet.

In the tradition that is classic of car clubs, we're going to be meeting at Hooters at the MOA. The plan is to meet on the top of the ramp on the east side and then to head in once we have a decent group of people.

Mall of America
Bloomington, MN 55437

Time:
6:00PM

After eating we'll cruise up to University to hang out and then call it a night. If anyone is coming from out of town, I'll be picking up a Hotel room to go to the MNSC meet the next day so if you're willing to split the room, I'm up for it. So if you're coming, post it here so we can have an estimated count.

Hey dumb ass I now own a home and have a spare bedroom, you can save yourself some money and crash at my place
Flea
Car: 2002 explorer limited

i'll be there
07 stang 4.0, T5, Pony Package.
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

sup guyz hows life..
i guess i missed lots of news on this site huh..? :roll:
with all my busy class *poof* can't believe its going to be over next week.

I am not sure if i can join u guyz this time coz I'll be gone whole summer beginning may 25th.
I'll post more once i got confirmation.

take it izzy guyz...
trahma
has a blownup bomb

co_macho wrote: sup guyz hows life..
i guess i missed lots of news on this site huh..? :roll:
with all my busy class *poof* can't believe its going to be over next week.

I am not sure if i can join u guyz this time coz I'll be gone whole summer beginning may 25th.
I'll post more once i got confirmation.

take it izzy guyz...

It's all good, glad to hear from you. Where are you heading for the summer?
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

Whoo Hoo!! That's the day after my birthday! :twisted: Who's buyin me a drink?!?! :wink:
Believe me- after 8 1/2 months and 4 engine blocks, the car definitely earned the name Debacle.

I don't like Tom (and neither should you).
trahma
has a blownup bomb

Doughboy wrote: Whoo Hoo!! That's the day after my birthday! :twisted: Who's buyin me a drink?!?! :wink:

Do the Hooters girls sing on birthdays?
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

there are voiceboxes attached to Hooters girls??
Oh i will buy you a drink; hair of the dog i might expect too.
jutzb

Hey guys

Well i am a MNFOC G2G virgin :lol: , but i am almost positive i will see you guys at the MOA on the 22nd! Then you can see my nearly all stock green zx3 hatchback w/ the trailer hitch!

~Jutz
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

Another car with a hitch, awesome. You can check out my turbo focus with a hitch. i think it made a handling diff when i installed it and haven't had the heart to take it off.
FOCI

I'll be there but hopefully wiht no holes in my car so trahma can quit giving me shit.
trahma
has a blownup bomb

FOCI wrote: I'll be there but hopefully wiht no holes in my car so trahma can quit giving me shit.

oh you have no clue how long I can drag something on... :twisted:
Doughboy
her name is kelsey.

trahma wrote:
Doughboy wrote:Whoo Hoo!! That's the day after my birthday! :twisted: Who's buyin me a drink?!?! :wink:

Do the Hooters girls sing on birthdays?

IIRC they throw you up on a chair and sing to you- not too exciting. Hmmm... on second thought, the view might be kinda nice..... :twisted:
Believe me- after 8 1/2 months and 4 engine blocks, the car definitely earned the name Debacle.

I don't like Tom (and neither should you).