Saturday Jan. 20

Planning the next get together, bbq, install party, etc.
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

Pappy wrote:
co_macho wrote:the Q is: does anybody willing to carry the lip for him tomorrow? if not i can hang on to it and we'll have to prolly wait for couple more weeks before i drive up there again.

I can grab it for him. Kevin you want me to grab it and give it to you at a meet?

Yeah if you can Nils, thanks.
Pitch Black

right by my house. but a long drive from idaho :( . i really want to dyno my can. i havent seen her dyno with the finished tunes
Eleanor Focus

Pitch Black wrote: right by my house. but a long drive from idaho :( . i really want to dyno my can. i havent seen her dyno with the finished tunes

Did you leave it at your house, I will pick it up and video tape the dyno 8) I live right by your place in Orono.
Eleanor Focus

So...are we gonna meet somewhere and all roll in together? :?:
stilzvilesvt

Pappy wrote: --Stolen off of MNSC. I know I will be there, zurno, eleanor, and Stillville will all be there. Hope to see some of you others there also--

We will be having a MNSC Beater/Sponsor Meet at Modern Automotive Performance that day. We will be meeting there at 2:00 in the afternoon. Snacks and some beverages will be provided at the shop by MAP.

We will be announcing the winners of the MNSC awards at the meet as well.

For a discounted rate of $40, you will be able to use the dyno at Modern Automotive Performance for two pulls if you are interested.

Modern Automotive Performance is located:
9855 13th Ave N
Plymouth, MN 55441

Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=9855+1...outh,+MN+55441

Here's MAP's website:http://www.maperformance.com

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, and seeing the shop at Modern Automotive Performance!

Pappy.... I love you to death bro, but learn how to spell.... geeze... Stillville??? lol... YEAY!!!!!!! DYNO BABY!!!!!
2002 SVT Sonic Blue #1994
And it's a cute little bunny, too! :D
Eleanor Focus

I am heading out see you all there
Sucka612
VeeDub in Da House

Pics and vids.. please!
Eleanor Focus

Eleanor 114.9hp 112.4tq @ 6200 rpm I should have had him go to 6800rpm but so goes life. Not bad for an automatic Focus
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

Mine wasnt that bad as i thought it will be. 163/189TQ. Nils and I tag along on 94E and made couple runs :twisted:. you and I need to get a good clean pull. tonight either you pulled first or I pulled first....
TQ is addictive
roovy
I <3 my Zero

co_macho wrote: Mine wasnt that bad as i thought it will be. 163/189TQ. Nils and I tag along on 94E and made couple runs :twisted:. you and I need to get a good clean pull. tonight either you pulled first or I pulled first....

Agreed. The pulls turned out to be quite a bit closer than I had expected them to be. Traffic was a bit on the heavy side to really get them opened up too. We will again, I'm sure of it.

Pretty good numbers today(from what I remember)

co_macho: 167whp/189tq (pig rich tune @ only 7psi)
zurno: 191whp/216wtq
Robs SVT: 150whp / ??wtq
eleanor: 114whp/112wtq

Nice job everyone!

P.S. Kyle you are banned, FYI. I also have your header from yorik.
Y2k
At Least It's Boosted..

about the Neon R/T that Jared asked..its a SOHC.
TQ is addictive
stilzvilesvt

roovy wrote:
co_macho wrote:Mine wasnt that bad as i thought it will be. 163/189TQ. Nils and I tag along on 94E and made couple runs :twisted:. you and I need to get a good clean pull. tonight either you pulled first or I pulled first....

Agreed. The pulls turned out to be quite a bit closer than I had expected them to be. Traffic was a bit on the heavy side to really get them opened up too. We will again, I'm sure of it.

Pretty good numbers today(from what I remember)

co_macho: 167whp/189tq (pig rich tune @ only 7psi)
zurno: 191whp/216wtq
Robs SVT: 150whp / ??wtq
eleanor: 114whp/112wtq

Nice job everyone!

P.S. Kyle you are banned, FYI. I also have your header from yorik.

150 hp / 133 tq
stilzvilesvt

co_macho wrote: about the Neon R/T that Jared asked..its a SOHC.

I think the R/T's are based off the Lancer Rallyart... SOHC 177HP quick little guys, my buddy had one.
Cause you think about it... EVO, 4G63T AWD, SRT4 4G63T FWD... next steps down Rallyart, SOHC Torque Monster, R/T ... ???
Just A thought...

Next time I go, I should have my spray hooked up.
Pappy
have you seen my boxers?
Car: 09 Mustang GT, 14 Focus

Rob you still had good numbers. Only 17whp less than a boosted ZX3. Nothing to be ashamed of. Your gonna spray huh? My opinion stick with a 55 shot, dont do anything larger. Also get a tune for it if you can, also you MUST run a wet system. Things that are a must, bottle heater and pressure guage. A window switch isn't a bad investment either though.
Prestige WorldWide The First Word In Entertainment

______________Boats and Ho's!_____________