FORD Painted body Kits $135 at dealer they will go fast

Have something you want to get rid of or something you're looking for? Post it here!
Dead10

http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/show ... o=&fpart=1

I am skoot'n down to aplley valley ford to order one tonight just to order one for :D I think they are the S2 Kits/Street edition kits

Dead10
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

COOL!!!!! I just ordered mine from the dealer in Waconia!!! $135+tax plus I had just received a $20 Welcome Neighbor coupon that I could use towards a purchase there. $135 out the door (on order). Thanks for the heads up!! 8)
Slower than your stock focus.
umdivx
Car: 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD

What exactly is the front lip they are talking about on these deals?
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

http://www.fordaccessoriesstore.com/fas ... detail=yes

I hope that link works. it is a suttle lip, if you go to the dealer pick up the focus accessories catalog it is in there. It is suttle but shold lkook good on my lowered car. I really wanted the side skirts painted to match though.
HotRodWagon
Cajun Mafia
Car: 01 Street Wagon/02 ZTW

I ordered one...wanted the painted side skirts for the wagon...
Dead10

wOOt My kit just hit the parts desk!

Dead10
Louis Zerr
and so it lives.

so it took about 2 weeks to get yours? I am still waiting i think, at least i haven't checked the home voicemail yet. :(
Troyer_18

Do they Still have Kits? I Hate my black plastic, plus its all white from wax.... Tip, Wax doesnt work on plastic :x
CleanZX3
Really CleanZX4
Car: 07 ST S.A.P.

Troyer_18 wrote: Do they Still have Kits? I Hate my black plastic, plus its all white from wax.... Tip, Wax doesnt work on plastic :x

I hate that too. Use an eraser. It works good!
07 ST S.A.P.
Dead10

Troyer_18 wrote: Do they Still have Kits? I Hate my black plastic, plus its all white from wax.... Tip, Wax doesnt work on plastic :x

Whats up Troyer Your best bet is to call a ford dealer and rattle off the part number to see if you can get one for your car. If you call applyvalley ford ask for chad and tell'm aron send you he will hook you up!

Check the paint code to see if its Vermillion Solid the part number is 1M5Z-6120049-AAA

Dead10
Auto-x Junkie
Kaotik Kreation

I went to Apple Valley Ford today looking for the kit, I spoke with Chad in parts, we located the last 4dr white kit in Washington. Hope it adds alittle somthing to the car because shipping was pretty steeeeep! :arrow :?
Dead10

Kaotik Kreation wrote: I went to Apple Valley Ford today looking for the kit, I spoke with Chad in parts, we located the last 4dr white kit in Washington. Hope it adds alittle somthing to the car because shipping was pretty steeeeep! :arrow :?

How much was shipping? The box is the about 8x4x4. I think some of the online places charged up to 50 bucks

Dead10
Kaotik Kreation

The shipping bandit got me again, the total shipping if I remember correctly was $85!!!! Thats insane, but its a full kit (lips) so I figure I paid as much as I would just buying side skirts.

Does anyone know where we can find an svt front end to fit my car?
FOCI

I've got one. I'll trade it for your stock bumper and some cash. Let me know I'm getting it snaded some time this week or next.
Dead10

Kaotik Kreation wrote: The shipping bandit got me again, the total shipping if I remember correctly was $85!!!! Thats insane, but its a full kit (lips) so I figure I paid as much as I would just buying side skirts.

Does anyone know where we can find an svt front end to fit my car?

wow 85 well thats still a good deal for a lip kit painted.

Dead10